Valutata 4,2 su 5
4,2 stelle su 5
- di Сырное, 6 anni faValutata 5 su 5сделайте возможность перехода из иконки расширения на нужную/последнюю позицию новостей - ты переходишь и не успееваешь замечать, что там нового пришло. или введите время, чтобы я смог перескочить на нужное.
и сделайте опционально "исключение из показа для значка расширения" - есть ненужные новости, а есть очень нужные.
- di AndrewRJ, 6 anni faValutata 5 su 5So glad Brief is up to par again. The beta updates are great. I'd been using the fork Digest for a while but it was abandoned and is now pretty broken. The only thing I'd like to see different with Brief is the icon being smaller/grey when no there's no new feeds. Then turn orange with the counter when there is. But that's not a problem. Thanks for everything!
- di Julie @Niackery, 6 anni faValutata 5 su 5Brief is a fantastic add-on -- I'm so grateful to the developers for maintaining it! It's so much simpler to use than any other feed reader. The new beta version released yesterday (2.0b3) has fixed any issues I had with feeds not updating after the last Firefox version, and I love the new design! It looks great and is more user-friendly than the stable 1.73 version (why it's the stable version when it doesn't work as well is beyond me). My only suggestion would be to let users choose their own default view -- currently the default is to view full articles, but the options should allow the selection of the default view. I love the way it's possible to toggle between views and how options are remembered for each individual folder and feed. However, without the option to select the default, it's a little unfriendly. It only took me a couple of minutes to go through all my folders and choose my views, but it would take me *forever* to go through each individual feed. Luckily for me, I don't view them individually, but I'm sure some people do. I've still given 5 stars since this wasn't a real issue for me, but it's worth noting for others...
- di Utente Firefox 6406093, 6 anni faValutata 5 su 5love Brief, longtime user, but when latest 1.73 version was not letting me add new feeds (I could subscribe but Brief didn't update them) and reinstalling did nothing I tried the beta version which seems to be GREAT but there is one problem. I have saved a lot of favorite posts in my old brief. They didn't transfer in the upgrade. So I replaced my brief.sqlite with the old one to get back my old saved pages and that worked BUT I also lost all my unread "new" donwloaded pages and Brief won't restore them upon refresh. Need to know if there is a way to MERGE old brief.sqlite file with a new one in cases where the old info doesn't transfer to the new version. A total replace makes you lose all new downloads. Maybe a new sort of sqlite import feature would work? When you have years of saved stuff you don't want to lose it. Thanks! (also is there a new support site working? the old one is mostly 2013 and earlier) thanks!
- di Utente Firefox 11282202, 6 anni faValutata 2 su 5Whilst it used to be my first choice of a news reader I eventually had to give up as the development of the add-on seem sluggish and behind times.
There are various been reported but not getting fixed. Even the latest 2.0b3 version could not be installed on FF 35
Either retire the add-on, as in it current shape is useless, or develop it actively
- di SP77, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5Firstly, let me say thank you for providing such a great add-on. Firefox is my go to browser, simply because of the customization and fantastic add-on's like this. Normally I would've given it 5 stars, but as others have stated, the ability to add/remove feeds seems broken. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Can't wait to edit the review, and provide that 5th star. Take care. Keep up the good work. Thanks again.
Update: I updated to version 2.0, and so far all is back as it should. These are the moments when it feels good to be loyal. Take care.
- di Utente Firefox 11306946, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5Hope the problems with FF 34 will be fixed soon, until that I temporary use this AddOn: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bamboo-feed-reader/
- di Шат, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5Search is not work in russian language. Some letters finds, and some are not. Please fix it. Thank you.
Не работает поиск по русски. Некоторые буквы находит, а некоторые нет. Пожалуйста исправьте, спасибо!
- di TurboRogue, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5Long time user..one of my fav extensions. Wondering if there's a way to contain the image sizes in feeds to max out at 100% (so there is no bottom scroll). Some of my feeds seem to have large images, and an option for this would be most welcome/appreciated.
- di Utente Firefox 11281436, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5I've always liked Brief so my congratulations for the good job. There are just a couple things to improve in my modest opinion. The first is that a more evident difference between read and unread feeds would be good. Now the difference is just a light blue stripe on the top of the feed window, and I think would be better to visualize the "V button", used to mark as read/unread, in different colors according if the feed is read or unread, or color the title of the feed with different colors if they are read or unread (and have the possibility to set those colors).
The second thing to fix is the search function. For example, I was looking for the feeds that contained the text "aud" and I had no results, but I knew there were. Then I tried to look for "eur" and it gave me among the results a feed containing "euraud". So, why it didn't give it as result when I was looking for "aud"?
Another thing that I believe should be fixed is that when clickin on a feed, the browser opens a new window but to read the news I have to move to that window because the window that stays active is that of Brief.
If you will improve this things I think that Brief will become the best feed reader ever. Thank you.
- di Rainbow_Spike, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5В обзоре для NewsFox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/newsfox/reviews/636036/ я разобрал кое-какие недостатки Brief. Перескажу - меня не устроили поочерёдность удаления записей, скорость обновления лент и жручесть анимированной оповещалки. Зато порадовали наличие Корзины и опции "игнорировать эту ленту при подсчёте количества непрочитанных записей". Гладенький интерфейс в принципе тоже глазу приятен, но соответственно айтишной компактности информирования от него не ждите. Эдакий айфон в мире фидеров. По итогам приближенности к почто-фидеру Оперы 11 и перечисленных плюсов и минусов ставлю 4 звезды
- di Utente Firefox 11074924, 6 anni faValutata 1 su 5Моим русскоязычным друзьям: используйте это расширение очень осторожно. При очевидной попытке изменить порядок лент в окне настроек соединение с БД полностью теряется и все ленты выглядят пустыми. Восстановил копированием БД brief.sqlite в папку профиля. Запросы к БД вряд ли оптимизированы - расширение нехило подвешивает браузер. Наблюдается не совсем корректное обновление лент по дате. Это скорее бета, чем законченное расширение, имхо. Будьте осторожны и не теряйте своих данных.
- di Matt H, 6 anni faValutata 4 su 5I prefer feed readers to integrate with live bookmarks since I already use a bookmark syncing service and don't want things spread out over multiple services. This does the job nicely, ESPECIALLY the headlines view.
It would be great to be able to filter out or hide the folders in the sidebar that don't have any feeds in them, though. It can be a bit noisy for large bookmark collections.