Valutata 4,2 su 5
4,2 stelle su 5
- di luprobert, 7 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Great extension, I've been using it for a long time.
I have created a Dark Mode version for myself. If someone wants, can use the CSS i have modified.
Here is a link for Dark Mode:
Hope you find it useful!
- di Utente Firefox 15322738, 9 mesi faValutata 3 su 51. Search option not working for a long time!
2. Exporting or importing data from Brief not working!
3. Sometimes deleted article froze on top spot, so you must refresh page to remove it.
Other than above, this is great add on for RSS content.
- di Utente Firefox 15321914, 9 mesi faValutata 5 su 5This is one of the best FeedReader i've seen. The only thing i'm missing from the old version is the ability to search (the field is there but does nothing/no input possible) and a nice "Dark Mode". Then it would be perfect for me :)
- di Utente Firefox 13467381, 9 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Love it, to an extent. Been using it for years, the advent of Quantum 57 caused a bit of a panic when it became no longer available. The trouble is.. feed loading is slow and causes a massive spike in disk usage, I can't really do anything else while feeds load. Is this normal?... I deleted many feeds, tried just loading individual folders, re-installing, but the problem persists. I've been tolerating it for quite awhile, because the layout is superior to most, and I waited for a solution to come via update, but none yet. So Is there anything I can do on my end to solve this?
- di Utente Firefox 12685044, 9 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Adam, Denis, your application is absolutely amazing. The best feeds reader I have seen in all the world. Thanks for your great work. As I have said before, may God bless you on Earth and in the heaven. However, the search box in the new quantum-compatible version is still, after two years, not working. Nothing can be typed inside of it. This makes such a great application entirely useless. Because of the search box, I am still using the last non-quantum version Firefox from three-years ago just to be able to use the old Brief with the search box. I use Brief everyday for scientific work. Again thanks for your great work, I hope you can fix the search box. Fix this search box, and create a donation page, and I promise I will be the first to donate to this project.
- di Salah, 10 mesi faValutata 5 su 5A very good addon, I'm using it since 2010, but lately I start having a problem with the page direction, because I have feeds in both Arabic and English context and it doesn't appear well since it prevents the "switch page direction", Please fix it asap because I don't want to use any other RSS addon
- di Utente Firefox 15215225, un anno faValutata 1 su 5would be nice if any of the instructions for adding a feed were current. Hard to use when you can't any content -go ahead try to add the bbc feeds using your instructions. already moving on to some thing else.
- di Utente Firefox 15210439, un anno faValutata 3 su 5None of buttons are working
I click everywhere and nothing happens
I'm on Android with latest Firefox version
Boring !!!!!!!! 😓
Edit : So, did you test it ?
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faBrief is developed and tested on desktop Firefox for now and I'm actually surprised one can install it on Android at all. Will test it on Android when I have time.
- di Dem1se, un anno faValutata 5 su 5Just too many permissions, otherwise great extension. Still works in Firefox 68 even though the screenshots look awfully old.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un anno faMost of the permissions are required for Brief to work, unfortunately. The ones that could be optional are bookmark access (used because items starred in Brief are the ones bookmarked in Firefox, which could be changed), notifications (feed update notifications are enabled by default), downloads access (optional for now, but will be needed to implement automatic backup). All the worst ones - access data for all sites, access tabs, store unlimited data - are the ones required for a feed reader with long-term storage of the feed entries to work in Firefox.
If you have ideas how to make Brief work without requesting these, would be cool to hear them on the Brief's GitHub issue tracker.