- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17538224, un anno faIt really needs a select all button. Going through 1100 duplicate bookmarks and having to select each file container is really too tedious. Really great otherwise though.
- Valutata 4 su 5di David Maisonave, un anno faI like this add-on, but in order for it to be really useful, it really needs a select all as a top most option. Or a "Delete All" button that applies to everything listed on the page.
The "Find Duplicate" option found hundreds of duplicate bookmarks, but each bookmark has to be selected before being able to delete it.
When running the "Find Broken URL's", it list 8 or more sub sections which you have to select individually to select all in each sub section.
If a "Delete All" button is added, this would make an excellent 5 star add-on.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17364957, 2 anni faSolid extension, but I wish the "Find broken URLs" function would show bookmark folder locations. I have a large collection of bookmarks so I don't remember the URLs of most of them
- Valutata 4 su 5di Dennis Mayr, 2 anni faI use this extension on both Chrome and Firefox.
It does 4 things, and does them well, so I've preferred it over other similar extensions.
However, removing duplicates seems to trigger a memory-leak-like bug in Firefox, which quickly increments memory usage until the system grinds to a halt; this doesn't happen in Chrome.
Problem aside, I definitely recommend the extension over others.
- Valutata 4 su 5di StillMissingOldFF, 3 anni faGreat addon, it checked my 650 bookmarks quite fast and I deleted about 80 bookmarks to sites not reachable anymore. 4 websites were reachable despite marking them as not. But I expected it not to be perfect.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Rigido71, 3 anni faJust installed on latest Nightly and used to clean up my Bookmarks. Everything worked like a charm removed duplicates and empty (probably left over) folders. I would give 5 starts right now but...when I tried to clean broken urls I really missed the "Folder" info as some links are for customers system and the only way to know it is the folder they're saved into.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Olamagato, 4 anni faThe extension is well thought out. Searching and removing duplicates works decently. Deleting empty folders and joining duplicate folders too.
In contrast, the search for broken bookmarks should be improved.
First of all, most broken links are result by any reorganization of the URLs. And this means that in addition to the problem with the link, you should also check if there is a problem with the web server itself. Because if the server is running and its default address is available, the link may not be eligible for removal. This add-on does not check it, but it should. Therefore, the URL should cut off everything after the domain name and check the connection again. Because if the server is actually unavailable and also gives a 404 error, it means that the link can no longer be repaired and restored. I miss that.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Mitchell, 4 anni faIt seems to work great. No major issues with the extension so far. I do want the developer to address the following:
2. Minor Issue: The menu name ("Bookmarks clean up") is the only one of my extensions that isn't in title case. It would be more consistent if it was "Bookmarks Clean Up".
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14398247, 4 anni faAlthough I had to apply the same operation several times before the result stuck, this was the third extension I tried but the first that actually allowed me to do a simple cleanup: first delete all duplicates that share a folder, and then evaluate the relevance of the duplicates that have been placed in different folders.
The extension offers one click removal of empty folders, but there's no manual inspection possible so I don't feel in control with that function.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13197014, 4 anni fa- this add-on correctly detected quite some dead bookmarks that '404 Bookmarks' add-on had not seen in this location. So very good.
- Dupes it detected were actual *folders*, so deleting them would have brought havoc in my bookmarks library. Not good.