- di Kenneth, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I've been using this extension for years, no problems. All of a sudden, it started using very high power and up to 100% disk, freezing the entire computer every time I opened Firefox! Disabled Bluhell and everything is back to normal. Thanks for your reply, but honestly, I isolated every single extension and yours was the problem; I don't understand it myself. Everything is fine now with Bluhell disabled.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 4 mesi faThanks for the report. Did you checked whether there is something wrong in your Firefox profile? Please note this extension does *not* access the disk, so your statement about using 100% of it is rather surprising - like freezing the whole computer - and therefore there may be something else wrong in your profile, you may want to try to "Refresh" it as documented here: http://mzl.la/15sSfJR
- di hkc94501, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5When it works it does so silently and quickly but it has blocked some OAUTH login transactions that should be trusted. This might be a result of the 12/5/21 update but I don't visit the problem sites often enough to know for sure when the problem first appeared. I was having problems with Patreon.com and Washingtonpost.com turning off Bluhell fixes the problem.
- di pdqdl, un anno faValutata 3 su 5I'm often not sure whether to accept it's rejections. Fairly often, my regularly used websites are blocked every time. For example: My business' GPS vehicle tracking site is always blocked, and it doesn't even feature so much as a single advertisement.
It would be nice to have an option to allow some sites automatically.
- di Utente Firefox 12097049, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5Thank you so much !!!
Had lost hope that you were going to upgrade Bluhell for the new Firefox.
Simply the best ... Speed is flying again ... everything works smoothly.
- di Thomas Leon Highbaugh, 2 anni faValutata 5 su 5TBH I have a few adblockers installed, they don't really cancel each other out just filter the crap out better if arrange properly. This is the only one that warns me about legitimately dangerous sites before traveling to said site without blocking internal network connections or otherwise benign sites while also being strict enough to be the only one to attempt to block these resources.
Good job, highly recommend
- di hentaitenshi, 3 anni faValutata 3 su 5Worked great for a long time but now it blocks everything, sites I know are safe, even my email and online banking are being blocked. It's now more trouble than it's worth.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faThe WebExtension version has not changed a bit on how it does work or worked regarding the previous "legacy" version, so any additional details you could bring about your issue would be of great help given that is not the case for everybody, thank you!