- di Utente Firefox 13200928, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't block anything at all. Not on adding element and not after page reload. For those who want add-on that actually blocking elements on page use ABP, it doesn't have block dialogue on 100% of whole internet, but for those elements that have dialogue it works and blocking em instantly.
- di Utente Firefox 13188171, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Put in a website to be blocked because I got the message from Avast Antivirus "Threat has been detected." Refresh the page I was on, I still get the same message!
- di Utente Firefox 13835898, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5I really can't get this to work, and I'm quite computer-literate... I've blacklisted *.youtube.co.uk and *.youtube.com, with appropraite time-settings, but youtube just continues to open. I now can't add any more sites..! If I type something into the Add Page box, what's to do next? It just sits there. Very frustrating.
- di Utente Firefox 13832599, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Schelchte Funktion. Sperrt nur direkt die Seite die man eingibt mehr nicht. Restliche Seiten können weiterhin geöffnet werden. Keine Dömainsperre möglich und keine Anpassungsmöglichkeiten vorhanden
- di Utente Firefox 13746653, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Pretty basic addon, it kinda works but the scheduler doesn't do anything, if you add more than a few sites you can't scroll through them. Low effort really
- di Utente Firefox 13824765, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Occasionally fails and doesn't block sites. With an option to access it on the overflow menu, it's too easily disabled. There's a password you can set up to prevent easy access to that, but that fails 80% of the time. I wish this add-on works, but it doesn't.
- di Wojislav, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5extension dont work... when I click on a link, the program allows me to load blocked content, and then throws out its page with information that the content is blocked ... example ... (You have already tried 3 times.
Come on! Stop doing this. ) I clicked on three different links (different sites in the links) but got redirection to same page (http://eulp.m-engine.net/?lpid=LTE1NTY5NDA=&spro_id=80551636689661&meaff_id=2796#9)
- di Utente Firefox 13803173, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5This add-on doesn't allow me to block a word. For example if I want to block porn then I will have to block all the porn sites. If we r able to block the word porn, it would have been much better. Or the word game. Also many times the site I want to block doesn't get blocked, it takes long time to block. Also I want security features if I forget the password of the blocksite.
I hope u will look into the problems mentioned above
- di Utente Firefox 13693103, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 54 pages de CLUF et c'est une daube , on se moque de qui là ? sorry not in english but you have another add on ( better than this one ) to translate .