- di Utente Firefox 14003966, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5It is rather a very poor user experience to ask him/her to type the url. Why not design this add-on to allow to add it by click on the tab and extract the site info directly?
Also, I noticed that typing the domain like domain.com won't block landing.domain.com. What is the point then? The malicious web site admin can create a second site like landing2.domain.com and go on business as usual.
I really liked to try this add-on at first because I wanted to avoid editing the hosts file directly.
I would appreciate if the developers listed to this feedback.
- di Utente Firefox 14022841, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Will not keep blocksites in browser so have re-add it each time, whats the point? Each time browser starts have to add blocked sites in again. Totally pointless and shit add-on
- di Joehtosis, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Using firefox 59.0.2.
The add-on doesn't seem functional. I'm able to set all of the settings and the interface seems to work, but I'm still able to access blocked sites. I've tried restarting to double check.
I'll change the rating should anything change.
- di Utente Firefox 13927101, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Just plain doesn't work for me under Firefox 59.0.2. I tried using main domain name, specific subdomain, and wildcards - just can't get it to work at all. Deinstalling.
- di Utente Firefox 13925067, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5This didn't work at all for me. When I added a site to block, it didn't show up in the list of blocked sites. But when I tried to add it again, it said it was already blocked.
- di Utente Firefox 13922945, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Useless. Cannot be used for most abusive sites, for example https://push-news.systems as BlockSite will not accept it as valid link. Do the designer really think the abusive sites follow rules. The previous version would accept a single word to trigger rejection, and use of ? and * logic symbols.
- di Utente Firefox 13920204, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5It does not work. Every time you go out of firefox and go back into this app the page is wiped clean. It is a useless piece of junk. Why is is still being promoted here?
- di Utente Firefox 13910507, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Utterly useless piece o'c**p!
Will not block sites or stop them from opening another tab even with multiple variants of the URL in the 'database.' Can't even stop second order openings. Useless (Yes, it is toggled on)
I really hate to give a crippling review, however, I expect software to work, not take memory and CPU cycles in return for nothing.
- di Utente Firefox 12435226, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5works well enough - in one internet window. All i have to do to access the blocked site is open a new window, go to the site, and it allows access everytime