- di Utente Firefox 14620997, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5"Access your data for all websites"
You don't need this. Used to be a good addon now my Malwarebytes is labelling it a pup and upon looking up further information online I have determined this app can get lost.
Take your spyware, data collecting and go home.
- di Utente Firefox 14493141, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5It's not a site blocker, just an opened site closer. It opening every site - even of it's own blacklist (!!!) and closes it just when user discover and trying to explore new unwanted window. Useles.
- di Utente Firefox 14480619, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Funciona muy bien. Bloquea todo el contenido que quieras y permite bloquear palabras clave en la url (lo que es muy útil si quieres bloquear Google y todos sus subdominios). Además, permite exportar la lista de sitios bloqueados.
No obstante, le pongo una estrella porque uno de los permisos permite darle la capacidad de "Almacenar una cantidad ilimitada de datos en el lado del cliente"
- di Utente Firefox 14448490, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Great rework of the software. Nice pictures. Remove the spit on grandma's mouth though, please. That would be 5 starts. Then come the privacy implications...
- di Utente Firefox 13098398, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Malware alert for their contact adult.yourblocksite.com. Absolute Spam. Every Malware Protection software immediately blocks this because of Trojans.Hi, thanks for your review. Our add-on is not a trojan and does not put your computer at risk. You can take full control over the data you share with us and change your settings at any time. You can read more about our practices here: https://blocksite.co/privacy/
- di Utente Firefox 11777944, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Known spyware that transmits your browsing history to their servers, which makes no sense if all this extension did was block websites.
Mozilla should throw this garbage out as soon as possible
- di Utente Firefox 14314013, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5very bad update. I returned to older version 22.214.171.124-signed.1-signed.
because, i cant import my list from older version's export.
also in new version, first opened blocked site and then diverted to another link. but in older version, the mozilla can't open blocked site.
in older version when any site blocked, you receive a notify in down right corner and it hides automatically. but in new version, I need to close the notify from top of the window .
- di Firefox user n5367wo, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Firefox user
adult.yourblocksite.com only appears when this app is running "WHY" I thought this ap was to help us stop going to sites like this.
How do I stop this , other than disabling BlockSite.
Thank you for your time
- di Utente Firefox 14309053, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Why would you make an extension that blocks sites then gives you the option to "edit your list" right on the top of the page? Trying to keep my son on task with school but it's pretty useless if he can disable it in 5 seconds.Hello! You can prevent your son from editing the list of blocked sites by setting up a password under "Account Protection." Please email us at email@example.com if you need help setting up the password.
- di Utente Firefox 14268983, 3 anni faValutata 1 su 5Bloody awful. I did not request it and it is throwing up authorization requests all the time. Have emailed support to help get rid of this really annoying pop up.