- di Utente Firefox 15282028, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5When the tab or window of the site I want to block doesn't until I click on said tab/window, then realizes it should be blocking it, it's really not doing it's job.
- di DmD, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5"Non-Personal Information collected through your use of the browser extension includes:
Browsing history information (URLs/domains visited)" - I think that says everything.
- di Utente Firefox 15086187, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Wiped out tabs, can't return to websites, website addresses are deleted.
I installed this with tabs open in the firefox browser. When I changed to the tabs, the contents would be replaced with an ad for Blocksite. When I hit the back button the contents would be replaced again.
When i disabled Blocksite from Manage Extensions, those all tabs were closed. Looking in history/recently closed tabs, i don't see my tab names, it only says 'blocksite', when I reopen those, the tabs are opened with a blank pages, (with an web address of moz-extension://1a433477-5e82-4f78-b348-a664e3101618/blocked.html) and the back button is grayed out.
Essentially, BlockSite causes me to loose the tabs I had open and deletes the webpage address.
For some reason I cant find the options to control blocksite, add/remove websites, or even see an icon at the top of firefox. The only thing i see is the Enable and Remove buttons in Add-ons (Ctrl+Shift+A). There is no Options button, (like I have for Adblock Pus), so I can't control the add-on or even block spyware data collection.
This is after installing blocksite from https://addons.mozilla.org, adding a problem website address, and then closing the web page that allowed me to add the address to block.
Firefox Quantum 67.0.3 (64-bit) on a Win7 PC.
- di Utente Firefox 11858178, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Doesn't read previous versions data. No import/export.
You cannot delete or edit Entries.
Interface is empty, after first time editing, you cann't modify settings afterward.
This all on a fresh install of Firefox. I leave it running because I hope they can fix this or revert back to the old functionality.
- di Utente Firefox 14801644, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Blocking pornhubb for no reason. Probably in anticipation for the pornhub ban in the UK (15 july) for under 18. Stupid feature it bans websites that I have not chosen.
- di Utente Firefox 14800195, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5приложение полный отстой , не понятно от куда берёт информацию о сайтах с вирусами. Сплошной обман. не доверяю приложению и удалил его что рекомендую сделать и остальным.
- di Utente Firefox 14593708, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5Does not work. Blocked accounts.youtube.com and google still managed to log me in on youtube. (etc/hosts is blocked on my machine so I was looking for alternative solution)
- di Utente Firefox 14510844, 2 anni faValutata 1 su 5It used to work, but now it doesn't. I set it to block a site, and within 5 seconds the site will unblock itself and it will forget my blocked sites list. I've tried uninstalling BlockSite, Firefox, deleting all of Firefox's data and restarting my PC, but the problem still persists.