- di Jimb, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Blocksite previously got caught out for malicious activities and acting as spyware . Unistalled it today and started using LeechBlock instead, which works way faster and has better features.
Blocksite moved to a freemium model too, so everytime you open the UI it's constantly trying to get you to upgrade, pretty annoying.
- di tatu, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Because the monetary program
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 mesi faHey tatu 🙂 BlockSite is a Freemium service, which means you can use most of our features for free. The premium version includes advanced features, and we offer a free 3-day trial. We encourage you to give it a shot and reconsider your rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- di Nekres, 7 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Uhm dudes? That some shady design decision to replace the quick-toggler (enable/disable) with the UPGRADE button to make people think they have to upgrade to enable blocking sites now. You have go into the settings to toggle it now. What a crap.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 mesi faHey there,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
As part of our efforts to increase our users' productivity, focus and quality time outside the screen, we have decided to remove the button to enable/disable BlockSite.
Instead, we have added some new awesome features such as blocking by category, customizing your own block page and the ability to log in across-devices and sync your settings across browsers!
- di etochan, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5This extension collects your data.
If you are someone who cares about online privacy do not use this extension.
They were involved in a spyware campaign known as "Big Star Labs" (which is their company name) back in 2018 (search it). At that time their extensions were removed from both chrome and firefox but for some reason they were reinstated.
Remember if they did this before there is no reason they wouldn't do it now. Just look at the extension's permissions. They can collect a whole lot of data on you. I used to use this extension and really liked until now but this was a deal breaker for me.
- di Utente Firefox 13431381, 8 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Бесполезная игрушка.
Невозможно заблокировать рекламные домены.
Блокировать каждый рекламный банер вручную - кретинизм.
Когда-то это расширение работало, теперь оно - редкий отстой. Разработчик сосет у рекламщиков.
Не тратьте время.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 8 mesi faDear user, thanks for reaching out and we're happy to clarify this 🙂 BlockSite is not an ad, pop-up or notification blocker, but rather a browser extension and mobile app that enables you to block websites, apps and keywords that may be distracting, addictive or harmful. We encourage you to give it another shot and reconsider ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- di Utente Firefox 13817361, 9 mesi faValutata 1 su 5totally useless
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 mesi faHey, we're sorry to hear you feel this way about BlockSite. Please contact us at blocksite.co/support-requests and tell us how BlockSite can be improved for you in order to earn your 5-star rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- di muellerrobert, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Wo bitte liegt da der Sinn, man kann Websites mit der Adresse sperren lassen oder durch einzelne Wörter. Soweit so gut, das man das ganze auch noch durch ein Passwort schützen kann ist genial, die Einfachheit würde auch schon 5 Sterne verdienen. Aber das ich einfach das oder den Addon problemlos im Firefox Menü deaktivieren kann. Ist wirklich ein Schildbürgerstreich, sorry, aber da fragt man sich wirklich wie weltfremd Programmierer sind. Auf die Idee einfach bei den Addons nachzusehen kommt wirklich jeder Teenager, gut gemeint, ich bin weder versiert noch ein Teenager, aber bei das Addon einfach deaktivieren,hatte ich auch einfach gemacht. Ein völlig sinnloses Addon
- di sora_halomon, un anno faValutata 1 su 5aside from info i found after downloading about info selling (which i do not know the validity of). i put a site in my blocklist. i then realized i could change it to be a whitelist. so i remove the items in the blocklist, add some sites to the whitelist, and then switch tabs to find the whitelisted site is blocked for not being on the whitelist. ok, i'll just use the blocklist then. so i switch to blocklist and remove the site. and it then says the site is on my block list. neither of these things are true. i try to go to mozilla addon site to read more to resolve it. it is not whitelisted so i cannot connect, despite me being in blocklist mode. i know i am not that incompetent here so i am forced to assume either the addon is inherently bad or has some absurdly specific bug that renders it 100% useless. but either way i have no reason to use it
- di Utente Firefox 13812749, un anno faValutata 1 su 5Simply not usable! Clicked "add to Firefox", but there is no 'dialogue box' to control this add-on! Hence. by design, it cannot work - and it doesn't. Complete waste of time.