- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14316038, 2 anni faThis extension is pretty good, but needs specific improvements in order to be worthy of 5 Stars. First of all, it does not coordinate with the MS Store Bitwarden App. This seems very strange. For example, I just changed the password for my VPN online at the VPN's website. I did this on my iPhone using the iCloud PW manager functions to generate the new password. I then copied and pasted the new password into the iPhone Bitwarden app. Shortly afterwards, maybe an hour later, I was using my Windows laptop and the Firefox browser and attempted to login to my VPN. When the extension autofilled the password, it was the old password. I thought, Okay, it must not have synced password databases yet. I started the store app and tried autofilling from there, and sure enough, it had the old password, too. So I forced a sync, and it now had the new password. However, when I returned to the Firefox extension and tried to autofill, it again filled the old password! What? So I had to force a sync with the extension before it actually contained the new password! This is nothing but stupid.
Additionally, why do I have to keep logging into the extension with biometrics when I've already logged into the app using biometrics. Or indeed, when I've already logged into Windows using biometrics? This also is a stupid duplication of effort and waste of precious time.
Come on, people. I know you can do better than this.
***** Update 6/5/2023: My earlier comments are still applicable. Now, though, the extension has started logging me out of my account. This is new behavior that did not happen before. When it logs me out, I am only logged out on the extension. I remain logged into my account on the MS Store app. But in order to log back in on the extension, I have to pull up the store app, unlock the vault with biometrics, lookup my master password, copy it to the clipboard, and then use it to log back in to the extension.
It's still a pretty good security app. But although they keep making little tweaks to it, they still haven't fixed the major issues I've reported here.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Kittentheboss, 2 anni faBitwarden is perfect in regards to keeping your passwords safe. In fact it's a little too perfect. When you get an Open-Source project like this it's usually a crap shoot on what you're gonna get. Some features may be missing. Like account recovery, Autofill and Autosave on default making any phishing site look even more fishy when you rely on autofills to check the url for you. If you are this paranoid that you would switch from lastpass. Keep your passwords on an encrypted USB. Or use lastpass and don't save your email account.
- Valutata 4 su 5di WindFreaker, 2 anni faNot as feature rich or as easy to use as some other password managers, but there is a completely free tier that has like 95% of what you'd need and even the premium tier is only like $10 a year.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Tek, 2 anni faQuasiment parfait !
Il manque, à l'image d'autre service du genre, une icône cliquable à côté des inputs afin d'accéder plus rapidement à nos informations de connexion.
De plus les thèmes ne sont vraiment pas terribles..
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14251727, 2 anni faReally nice extension. It works like a charm.
However, 2FA using Yubikey could be improved. Currently it's checked only once. It could be nice to force 2FA every month for instance or less.