- Valutata 4 su 5di Tek, 9 mesi faQuasiment parfait !
Il manque, à l'image d'autre service du genre, une icône cliquable à côté des inputs afin d'accéder plus rapidement à nos informations de connexion.
De plus les thèmes ne sont vraiment pas terribles..
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14251727, 9 mesi faReally nice extension. It works like a charm.
However, 2FA using Yubikey could be improved. Currently it's checked only once. It could be nice to force 2FA every month for instance or less.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14162170, un anno faVery helpful and easy to use. My one complaint is that the popup window closes when you click outside it, so when setting up a new account on a website and picking a password, you have to save the new record in Bitwarden before submitting the new password on the site. Have been caught out once or twice where a site won't accept the password from the generator due to the presence of special characters. That one gripe aside, I enjoy using this and have absolutely no complaints.
- Valutata 4 su 5di SV, un anno faWorks well for most cases.
* For the save password bar does not come up for some websites
* The popup disappears if it loses focus, which is annoying sometimes as any data you already entered is lost
- Valutata 4 su 5di Mr.G, un anno faWorks quite well when you learn a few tricks.
If you want to update an item you need to open it in the sidebar otherwise you will loose any updates.
Vault timeout custom doesn't seem to work for me. If I set to say 72 hours it doesn't seem to lock.
Android mobile app Folders never seem to have been implemented.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Marooned, un anno faToday BitWarden stopped working properly on FF 95. When clicking on the icon, the popup menu is shown with proper size but it's all grey, no UI is visible. Other extensions are working fine.