Recensioni per Bitwarden – Gestore di Password Gratuito
Bitwarden – Gestore di Password Gratuito di Bitwarden Inc.
Recensione di Pev
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 15066544, 10 ore faThe UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 16154817, un giorno faThe app helps to get access to all my passwords and cards.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17283406, 4 giorni fai reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Valutata 5 su 5di avtsingh, 5 giorni faBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Outpost3157, 7 giorni faOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.