- Valutata 4 su 5di JieChen, 3 giorni faIn the latest 0.6.3.2 version of this plugin, the tabs that have reached the hibernation time cannot be automatically hibernated, I returned to the 0.5 version and it was fine. I am using Firefox Developer Edition 106.0 Beta 6 (20220929195234)
- Valutata 2 su 5di smayer97, 12 giorni faReally appreciate this add-on BUT somewhat buggy add-on... Discarded tab often does not stay discarded.
And if use the "Open a temporary blank page when all tabs in an inactive window are discarded (to be able to discard the active tab on this window)", the discarded tabs often revert back to loaded tabs after a while (within about 20-30 mins in my experience), especially when you use the Discard All Tabs. UGH!
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14532424, 18 giorni faBroken, whenever a tab is discarded and i click on it it goes back to the "new tab" page as if i just opened a fresh tab, also cant go back to the tab were i was with the "Go back one page" feature (the arrow)
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14060522, 22 giorni faGreat addon, but have to revert back to the old version temporarily because the addon doesn't work at all, including not discarding any inactive tabs after x number of minutes after updating to v.0.6.2
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 16621721, 25 giorni fafor those people who have problems that the addon suddenly doesn't work anymore, revert to version 5.0
i dont know what update dev made but it made the addon useless, cant use discard in any options even with keyboard shortcut. once you revert back, it will work once again.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15318362, un mese faGreat add-on. However, the last few weeks I've noticed an error of some kind. Reawakened tabs will not be on the last page I was looking at, but rather the page ~30 min. before it auto discarded. This makes the add-on borderline unusable to me.