- di Elise, 5 ore faValutata 5 su 5I keep a lot of pages hanging as I would like to easily find them back later while doing research, and thanks to Auto Tab Discard they do not all keep running throughout the study session, freeing up speed for my browsing experience :) Works well with Tree Style Tab!
- di Fonzie!, 14 giorni faValutata 3 su 5It works, has every setting you could think of and visually indicated inactive tabs. For some reason the add-on does take up quite a bit of resources as seen in about:performance. And it also needs every permission you could think of....
- di Utente Firefox 15428448, un mese faValutata 5 su 5Simple and works really well, automatically makes a huge difference. Runs faster and does not crash. I use it so inactive tabs are there but "go to sleep".
- di Anach, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Great extension, and does what it says, but it can be a pain, discarding tabs you don't want to discard, unless you add everything to a whitelist. It would be awesome if this had an option to work opposite to that, and only suspend tabs you add to the list.
- di Artyom, un mese faValutata 2 su 5add a function so that you can choose whether to 'activate' the unloaded tab when switching in general, make it like The Great Suspender 🤓
PROMPTLY, whether add design🙄 that for simple use
1) it is necessary that the tab is only loaded (if it WAS unloaded) when I need it, AND NOT IMMEDIATELY WHEN SWITCHING TO THE TAB!