Valutata 4,5 su 5
4,5 stelle su 5
- di zephyr707, 3 giorni faValutata 1 su 5Switched to a new tab to look something up while working on a new post to reddit. Previous reddit tab was discarded by Auto Tab Discard and upon return the title remained, but the text box was cleared. Absolutely unacceptable loss of time and effort that makes me question how safe this extension is to use anymore.
- di Jeff Worne, 18 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Overall, this is a must-have extension for managing browser memory for those of us who just can't seem to close tabs. My one KILLER feature request would be to have a setting to prevent automatically reloading a discarded tab when focus returns to it. I'd like the option to manually reload the tab, instead. Right now, if you discard all tabs, the extension will pick a discarded tab and reload that page.
- di Hiroshi Ahsan, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Great extension.
However, I think its biggest weakness is that if you accidentally click a suspended tab, it automatically begins to load. This usually happens when you close a tab and the browser automatically jumps to the tab to its right that may be suspended. That is a big turn off. Every suspended tab should have a "this page is suspended" window. And also the extension should have the option to let the user manually reload a suspended tab with a click, in contrast to auto reload.
- di Mokocchi, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Dear developer, how about making the extension button toggle global autodiscard on/off? Sometimes it makes sense to turn it temporarily off while doing work with multiple web forms etc. to prevent unneeded reloads, and it is more convenient than remembering to mark each tab specifically.
- di Eric Adams, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Well thought out and functional add-on. Just enough options without being confusing. Does its job without being intrusive. Thank you and well done to the developer.