Valutata 4,4 su 5
4,4 stelle su 5
- di 夜揽青河, 8 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Well, I want to update translations this addon for my language, where I can do?
I can't find zh_CN in transifex's Join Team.
So I directly pull new request for this on github.
- di Matt GD, 17 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Some of my Bookmarks now have the discarded favicon permanently. I tried to remove, and re-add the Bookmarks, but it continues to display the faded favicons with the dot. That's annoying and needs to be fixed
- di Redbeard, 17 giorni faValutata 2 su 5It worked for a few hours, then it spontaneously wiped all its own settings and it now seems unable to save any new ones, so the addon no longer functions. The "Factory Reset" button doesn't work either (yes I'm dbl-clicking it).
Debugging notwithstanding, there's not much I can do but remove it.
- di Utente Firefox 13553517, un mese faValutata 5 su 5This is a great extension that does its job well - keep open tabs out of memory after a period of time. It behaves so well that sometimes I'm frustrated by not being able to search thru my "discarded" open tabs to find a tab for resurrection.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to search for all tabs that are open, regardless if "discarded" or not in Firefox?
In Chrome you can use `chrome://inspect/#pages` to list all the tabs that are opened. I can't find similar function in Firefox for that.
- di Buster Blue, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Good for saving resources without needing to close tabs completely. However There seems to be a bug with the way the "Discard All Other Tabs" function works.
It appears to respect the whitelist and blacklist features of the addon like auto-discarding does. I suspect that this isn't the intended behavior, because discarding tabs using "Discard Tab" ignores the lists. This is what I expected with "Discard All Other tabs" because it's being done manually just like "Discard Tab" is. Because it doesn't ignore them, I initially thought that this function just didn't work at all.
If it is the intended behavior for "Discard Tab" to ignore the lists but "Discard All Other Tabs" to respect them, it should be more clear about that. I'd also like the option for it to ignore the lists just like "Discard Tab" does, since I feel like this makes more sense, and is more useful.
The only other problem I have is that putting a discarded tab into focus automatically reloads the tab. This is pretty inconvenient and I'd much rather have the tab stay discarded until I manually reload it, or something like that.