AniWeather cronologia delle versioni
Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
Removed innerHTML used in extended report
Fixed the issue where the data feed became obsoleted.
Removed innerHTML used in creating Flash object.
Replaced innerHTML in the configuration page (first step in removing innerHTML).
Fixed the issue where weather report triggered from context menu may not be displayed correctly.
Fixed the issue where alert page from data feed may not be opened correctly.
Fixed the issue where some location may not be searchable.
Fixed the issue where weather data may not be parsed due to source format change.
Fixed the issue where graph may not be updated.
Fixed the issue where graph may be frozen and stay in an old date.
1. Fixed the issue where satellite was broken.
2. Minor UI improvement.
1. Escaped dynamic HTML content to comply addon security policy.
2. Removed unnamed global DOM ID
3. Removed unnecessary launching page
1. Corrected the bug in positioning icons to nav-bar on Windows 7.
2. Corrected the bug that unicode char (\u2606) may not be displayed correctly.
1. Removed redundant localization pack (es-*)
2. Normalized the way setTimeout/setInterval is called
1. Upgrade for Firefox 10.* compatibility.
2. Adjusted load balance.
Changed the default icon position from the menu bar to the navigation bar for Windows 7+.
Removed loose variables to avoid potential global pollution.
Minor changes per review comments.
Adjusted load balance (weight less for Amazon S3 storage)
1. Added support for Firefox 9.0.
2. Added very basic load balance (will get improved).
3. Minor translation correction.
Added the option for regional graphic thumbnail. Now you can define graph report for each state, or each region (e.g., pacific south).
Added the long-requested option for regional radar.
Added the long-requested option for date format (mm/dd or dd/mm, i.e., 12/31 or 31/12).
1. Upgraded for Firefox 7.0 compatibility
2. Minor Chinese translation improvement
Added new locale:
1. Added an "add" link in the animation page to add locations instantly.
2. Fixed a bug where alert keeps flashing even after it is turned off
3. Improved a minor translation in French
This version mainly remedy minor translation errors.
1. Fixed a bug that graphic animation does not appear in the preview window.
2. Added new language (sr)
1. Added type="content" for iframe
2. Removed string prototype to avoid potential security issue.
Upgraded mainly for improved performance. Now the startup time for AniWeather is significantly reduced. Plus a few minor bugs are fixed.