Risposta di micropat
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni fa
Thanks for your feedback on the default keyboard shortcut. You can customize your extension shortcuts (including Screenshot) in Firefox's Manage Extension Shortcuts: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- Valutata 5 su 5di edonline, 6 mesi faReally like this add-on and use it all the time but, for some unknown reason, recently has started to not work upon opening Firefox. Have to disable and then enable it for it to work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di daniboi, 6 mesi faNo updates for over a year, nothing posted on their Twitter page for over a year... hum!
- Valutata 5 su 5di 石楠花ピンク, 7 mesi fa２クリックでLINE、Twitter、メール、Mastodonなどあらゆるサービスに共有することができて使いやすいです。特に共有ボタンが設置されていないウェブサイトをシェアする際に役立っています。
- Valutata 5 su 5di OUBRECHT.com, 2 anni faAddon is good. Better share url for Telegram is directly to desktop App.
- Valutata 4 su 5di ThePenciler, 2 anni faIt works, but I can't use it as the one thing I don't like about it is it replaces slashes with %2F and corrupts the address for any social site to use. Please remove this aspect and simply use addresses as-is so we don't have to manually fix them every time. I'll use this addon if you do so.
(UPDATE: Apparently this is a site by site issue. I just found out that sites like comicsands do this while others don't. Not sure why.)
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 5923002, 2 anni faHow do you write a custom link for sharing to Feedly Read Later?
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14920214, 2 anni faIt really simplifies sharing a link to whatever services you prefer, all under one button. I'd envied the sharing feature on my Android phone, and this works better.