Fai attenzione alle vecchie versioni!
Queste versioni sono visualizzate solo per scopo di test e archivio. Dovresti sempre utilizzare l’ultima versione di un componente aggiuntivo.
- e10s: use frame scripts instead of slow CPOWs
- remove all traces of the code that made search engines disappear
- added zh-TW localization
- smaller download size
* added Greek localization
* removed silly option to "tell the site the search bar is used for searching"
* fixed: leak of first open Firefox window
* fixed: adding engines broken after first Firefox window is closed
* added: option to specify the keyword of an added engine
* added: option to specify whether to add sourceid parameter (was already available as a hidden option)
* added translations: hu, nb-NO, it, da
* dropped Firefox 2 support
* HTTP Status Code 304 is successful as well
* corrected Spanish translation
* some code auditing
* all engines with /similar/ names can be added
* when an icon selected by the user is rejected, an error message appears that explains why
* engines with the same name can be added (or, in reality: spaces are added at the end)
* engineInfos.xul has IDs so it can have overlays
- engines are guaranteed to work after a restart
- the "Browse"-Button for choosing a custom icon works
- fallback icon (for too large icons)
- engines are created with correct and informations
- heuristics to find correct icon for pages that haven't fully loaded yet
- parameter "sourceid=Mozilla-search" is added to the end of the search URL
Added Japanese, Russian and Korean translations. Thanks to the translators!