- di Alexis J, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Autrefois incontournable, je préfère aujourd'hui un bloqueur comme uBlock Origin (qui, au passage, est plus complet et plus efficient, même si parfois complexe en mode avancé). Il y a surtout que je ne fais plus confiance à Adblock Plus qui passe maintenant des accords avec des agences publicitaires et laisse s'afficher certaines annonces contre rémunération.
- di Utente Firefox 13594584, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5The upgrade to 3.x is now allowing ads previously blocked.Hello!
Thanks for letting us know you are still experiencing ads! Can you send us the URL where these ads are produced to email@example.com so we can troubleshoot? We look forward to hearing from you.
- di Utente Firefox 13143153, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Mostly stopped working with the updates for the new Firefox. I get a ton of ads and pop-up windows now!Hello!
Thanks for reaching out to us! Can you send us the URLs where you are experiencing this issue to firstname.lastname@example.org? We are more than happy to help!
- di probity, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5It was a best ad-blocking add-on I ever used. But it was before the new UI with a new approach for using this add-on were added. It's not a useful add-on for now. Now can't create or edit blocking rules in an easy way, you must go deeper into the settings. But the most annoying thing - it's not possible to use "Block element" just like before. It works randomly, it could work on some sites, but it couldn't work on other ones and I can't understand why. I'm going to remove this add-on and have a look at another one. Very disappointed.
- di Utente Firefox 13334461, 4 anni faValutata 2 su 5Block Element does not work anymore. When you click or right click any element , ABP just shows an empty windows. Sadly, "Element hiding" addon was removed by firefox and block element is there just for show as it cant even block a youtube video in a blog.
- di Utente Firefox 13510020, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5Used to be a 5* add-on, but the latest update has completely neutered it.Hello!
Thanks for your feedback! If there is a particular issue we can address, we are more than happy to troubleshoot with you. Feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com .
ABP Support Team
- di elvamo, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5Últimamente falla bastante y permite demasiada publicidad, no se actualiza para saltar la detección de adblock como hacen otros y si doy a bloquear elemento no bloquea nada y no aparece lo que quiero bloquear como en pasadas versiones.
- di Utente Firefox 13471168, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5Цей додаток блокує систему відгуків на сайті новин Espreso.tv. Коли зайти на потрібну тему то у кінці сторінки (внизу) просто немає відгуків користувачів.
- di Utente Firefox 13492766, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5The newest version of ABP has removed the CTRL-SHIFT-F3 accessibility, and replaced it with an inability to add new filters. Can't say that I'm happy about that. I'm now in the market for a replacement.
- di Utente Firefox 13440221, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5ABP 3.0.1 and Firefox 57.0 breaks all web pages, I cannot view web contents. Mozilla starting to become assholes the Adblock Plus will be considered a "legacy" add-on and won't work starting with Firefox 57.0. BUT of course there are solutions:
Re-Install Ad Block Plus from browser, and manually update the filter page in ABP advance settings.
Filter lists here https://adblockplus.org/subscriptions and subscribe to EasyList filter. There are other filters I picked
Anti ad blocking (removes that annoying "Please allow this domain" on certain websites)
Fanboy's Annoyances (removes ads in social media like youtube and facebook)
You can test other filters as well, up to you. That's all we can do as end users.
I'm waiting for ABP to release compatible version for Firefox.
- di TBeholder, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5Dumbing down of interface in 3.0 made creation of custom filters complicated to the point of being prohibitively time-consuming.
But ability to generate custom filters on the fly was one of the main reasons to use ABP in the first place. Because filtering of hosts with ready lists can be done by simpler and thus lighter addons. Or on several other levels (all the way down to hosts file) that don't involve sticking more addons into already memory-hogging browser.
Thus it went from "indispensable" to "barely useful".
- di Utente Firefox 13428503, 5 anni faValutata 2 su 5Ever since they changed it to be more "newbie friendly" Adblock has been more resource intensive and it's harder to use features I used a lot (such as turning off adblock on all sites temporarily). I don't care how pretty it looks when it's not as functional. I wish I could downgrade then I would be happy again. Trying uBlock Origin as a replacement.