Valutata 4,6 su 5
4,6 stelle su 5
- di Sokudo Ningyou, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Normally, this is a five star rating, but 3.9 has currently broken Firefox. Nothing will load. Completely uninstalling it and loading 3.8.4 is the only fix as of right now.
- di Utente Firefox 6068240, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Has worked great for me for years. Unfortunately, there's a major glitch in version 3.9 in Firefox. No webpages load at all. Previous versions worked fine.
- di Kafkat, 3 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Still giving this 5 stars but just wanted to let others know that the latest update, 3.9, completely stops Firefox loading any sites (for me at least).
This will obviously be fixed as it's only been out for a few days, but if this is happening to you too, you'll need to completely remove Adblock and reinstall the previous version, 3.8.4, while also disabling automatic updates.
Everything's working again now, although whitelisted sites list was cleared of course.
- di Nick, 3 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Slows browser down when choosing to block all ads. Makes the browsing experience terrible. I read about adblockers getting paid by ad agencies to keep them whitelisted and slowing down people who choose to block these whitelisted ads. I'm about to remove it and install AdBlocker Ultimate instead because it meets Firefox security and performance standards and this doesn't.
- di FTodd1, 3 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Update Aug '20 had to switch to Ublock new update broke almost all my normal sites. No matter what settings, unless mostly disabled....
Great extension, personally I like it a lot better than adblock.