- di Elsie H., 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5As far as I can tell, this plugin works most of the time. (Because it just restores default functionality, it's invisible when it's working properly, which makes it harder to gauge.)
I came here because I ran into a website that mangles copy and paste (Bloomberg Quint), and I wanted to notify the developer about it. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an issue tracker for this, or even any sort of contact information; doing a web search or scrutinizing the underlying doesn't reveal anything, either.
So I guess I'm deducting a star because even though this plugin seems to do what it's supposed to do most of the time, there's no obvious way of reporting bugs or instances of websites not working correctly.
tl;dr Please add a link to a proper issue tracker or at least some sort of contact information for reporting bugs. Thanks!
- di MKL.MH, 5 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Parfaite extension quand on en a besoin, mais les dernières versions doivent être désactivées la plupart du temps, parce qu'elle empêche le copier-coller dans la recherche, ainsi que d'autres soucis ; apparemment la version 1.1.6 encore disponible, n'a pas ces soucis, (sous Linux) je viens de l'installer et empêcher sa mise à jour, et je peux copier-coller dans les barres de recherche des différents moteurs. En espérant que Firefox ne la déclare pas trop vite comme obsolète.
- di Kiude, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Nice addon I liked using several years.
I left one star out actually just to point out a bug I stumbled upon this week : Facebook writing/commenting/posting has become really messed up and I realized disabling the addon solved it. Hope the signaling may help for the future
- di Liam, 10 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I give it 4 stars because I found out that this add-on interferes with Facebook. It won't let me post, comment or respond to messages. What I did: I restarted Firefox with all add-ons disabled and I was able to post, comment etc. until I reenabled this extension. So, yes it's working but I have to disable it when I'm on Facebook.
- di Kiran, 10 mesi faValutata 4 su 5I love this add-on EXCEPT that in Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit) it's showing as a whitespace on my toolbar. To use it, I have to go to the add-ons menu, click the 'Enable' button off and then on again, and then it shows in the toolbar. Then I still have to enable copy and absolute mode. That's why it only gets 4 instead of 5 stars.
- di Sopor, un anno faValutata 4 su 5To "@Firefox user 12246247", on some sites you can't even select text so that will not help you if you press shift+right click. This add-on will make that possible too. It is also nice that it remember the sites it need to be enabled on ...
- di Utente Firefox 5687374, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Not working at
("Содержание обращения" field)
Maybe some kind of key press emulation is needed in such cases?
- di MonkeyBoy, 2 anni faValutata 4 su 5Love this add-on but recently have been running into an issue with it. With it enabled, video controls don't work. Clicking to raise or lower volume, or clicking on the video timeline don't work. All YouTube videos, and many other sites, too.