- di Utente Firefox 6093965, un giorno faValutata 4 su 5Very useful! I just wish it would apply the rules to the whole domain, not just subdomains (like when it's subdomain.domain.com apply it to domain.com (and also ignore www)) or alternatively make it possible to edit the rules.
- di Siber, 8 giorni faValutata 5 su 5using it for years now, and it just do the job. my suggestion is to turn it off when not using, same goes for all other add-on's, because it's just TWO clicks away (three horizontal lines in right top corner and Add-ons and themes), and just turn them on/off. that way your browser (and system) will work smoother and faster
- di MozFox, 24 giorni faValutata 4 su 5Although I do like this add-on, unfortunately it 'has' started to interfere with Wordpress admin.
When you are editing a page and chose Text (i.e. source side) it locks it and I cannot do anything, as if there was a layer protecting it from editing!
I now am forced to switch it off and if I forget - i.e. edit a page after a few weeks, I tend to go stupid for the next 30 minutes until I remember it is your add-on. Please fix it as I like it! Hence 4 starrs or would be 1 star.
- di Utente Firefox 14046267, un mese faValutata 1 su 5This extension will immediately kill using Gmail on Firefox.
If you access your Gmail account through Firefox don't even try to install this extension.
It's buggy and it will make you a lot of trouble.
- di || BeeBee ||, 2 mesi faValutata 5 su 5Nice and trouble free add-on when browsing. A hint for future updates could be to include an option that it can start on any new website with both the copy and absolute mode pre-enabled.