Valutata 4,4 su 5
4,4 stelle su 5
- di seeley, 2 mesi faValutata 3 su 5I'm enjoying this cookie manager however:
1. In the "Manage all Cookies" page, PLEASE add TRASHCAN icons that appears when HOVERING over each domain and each cookie item to immediately click on that particular trashcan icon to delete a particular domain or cookie (whether "Sub-domains" is selected or not selected). PLEASE. I'm sure this would be a greatly welcomed feature. I'm tired of right-clicking to delete a domain. Thanks.
2. "Sub-domains" and "Auto Refresh" are always unticking (unchecking) themselves!!!! This is brutal.
Thanks for your consideration.
- di Luke, 2 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Needs the ability to copy all cookies from one container to another instead of having to copy them individually per domain; and also to delete *all* non-protected cookies from the toolbar button. Aside from that, this is pretty perfect.
- di ak2766, 3 mesi faValutata 2 su 5Unfortunately, I was looking for something that will save cookies in the Netscape format - this one doesn't. Or maybe it think it does (I saw mention of Netscape in the change log), but other tools such as youtube-dl do not recognize the cookies.txt file saved by this extension.