Valutata 4,4 su 5
4,4 stelle su 5
This addon does not store or leak any personal information.
The only sensitive data stored in the application settings concerns the domain names of the protected cookies.
The addon requires the following permissions to operate:
- Host permission for all urls: This allows you to edit the cookies and to delete the Localstorage of any site visited.
- Cookies: Allows access to the browser's cookie store. Cookies are deleted or modified only by the express will of the user. No action is taken without his consent.
- ActiveTab: Allows access to the currently consulted url, and its favicon if it exists.
- Storage: Allows the storage of the following user settings:
- size of the windowed mode,
- protected cookies (only the name of the domains),
- the template used to import/export the cookies,
- the skin.
- Browsing data: Enables extensions to clear the data that is accumulated while the user is browsing (LocalStorage here).
- Contextual Identities: Allows the addon to list the containers.
- Privacy: Access and modify various privacy-related browser settings (the FirstPartyIsolation flag here).
- ClipboardWrite (optional): Allows the export of cookies to the clipboard from Firefox 63.