Improvements to as-you-type identity- and alias matching introduced in v1.4.0:
- scan bcc addresses as well
- match aliases only (addressing to one of your identity email addresses should not make you send from that address automatically as well, does not make sense);
- revert to initially chosen identity when none of the to/cc/bcc addresses match an alias
- perform as-you-type identity- and alias matching when composing new messages, thanks to Mitar Milutinovic.
- fix for TB 20 and later, thanks to Andreas Wagner, Petr Vones and Axel Grude (Realraven).
- ignore additional Delivered-To address provided by TB 13 and later, thanks to azurewelkin.
- Postbox compatibility, thanks to Robert Orzanna.
- compatible with TB 5.*
- compatible with TB 3.1.*
- added dutch, german and japanese locales
- compatible with TB 2
- replaces 1.2, with various fixes for robustness
- added options dialog with:
- customizable default identity per account
- customizable identity detection and selection per account upon replying
- support for aliases that resolve to identities
- now also works from separate message windows
- initial release