Hati-hati dengan versi lawas!
Versi berikut ditampilkan sebagai referensi atau untuk keperluan pengujian. Anda sebaiknya selalu menggunakan versi terbaru pengaya.
- New extension icon
- Extension now works (appears to work, anyway) with Thunderbird 38.x (some contentaccessible chrome was masked by other chrome with the same URI).
- Other bug fixes, including some issues caught by the AMO validation,
* Address AMO code check issues
* Explicitly set direction of tables in HTML messages
* Need a better-polished, higher-resolution icon
* Does not work in Thunderbird 38.x (due to contentaccessible issue)
- The preferences dialog allows choosing whether the Enter key inserts a new paragraph (which can have its own direction) and inter-paragraph spacing, or just a line break.
- Fixed a bug with the Ctrl+Shift direction change logic.
- Compatibility: Resolved version 0.9.5 compatibility issues with Thunderbird 2.x
- Reduction of the processing time required by the extension (significant in long complex messages).
- Better detection of mis-decoding in certain situations.
- Now correcting charset mis-detection also for message subjects.
- Can now insert Unicode Left-to-Right Marks (LRM) and Right-to-Left Marks (RLMs) using keyboard shortcuts, rather than requiring a mouse right-click (which would often mess up the caret position). The shortcuts are Ctrl+Shift+R and Ctrl+Shift+L.
- When composing HTML messages, the composition window now always defaults to Paragraph Mode when you open it.
- When composing HTML messages, the vertical paragraph margins are now set globally using CSS.
- Working around Thunderbird's default behavior of sending HTML messages as plain text if they don't have any "special" formatting - that makes our HTML composition capabilities useless...
- Fixed a bug of busting the status bar in most themes with Thunderbird 5.x
- Minor improvement of charset misdecoding detection logic.
* Compatibility: Resolved version 0.9.5 compatibility issues with Thunderbird 2.x
* Now correcting charset mis-detection also for message subjects.
* Can now insert Unicode Left-to-Right Marks (LRM) and Right-to-Left Marks (RLMs) using keyboard shortcuts, rather than requiring a mouse right-click (which would often mess up the caret position). The shortcuts are Ctrl+Shift+L for an LRM mark, Ctrl+Shift++R for an RLM.
* Fixed a bug which disabled inserting LRM/RLM marks from the Insert menu.
* When composing HTML messages, the composition window now always defaults to Paragraph Mode when you open it.
* When composing HTML messages, the vertical paragraph margins are now set globally using CSS.
* Charset misdecoding correction now attempted as best possible on all replies
* Misdecoding correction now includes message subject lines.
* Internal changes for exposing the extension's functionality for use by other extensions.
* Direction of new paragraphs no longer reverts to the document direction, but rather preserves the last paragraph's direction.
* Significant speedup in loading & display of long uniform-direction messages (with a slight cost in loading & display of long mixed-direction messages).
* Compatibility: Thunderbird 3.0rc1, recent Seamonkey 2.1.x trunk versions (with customizable toolbar).
* Now affecting HTML elements with pre-set direction set via dir attribute.
* Now affecting HTML blockquote element directions.
* No longer ignoring ISO-8859-6 charset as a relevant Arabic encoding.
* Resolved issue with formatting toolbar buttons being duplicated (but now, the indentation, numbering and bulleting buttons are not direction-corrected).
* Fixed a problem with charset misdecoding detection on trunk builds.
* Direction setting buttons, which had become busted in 0.9, work correctly again.
* No longer complaining about the choice of ISO-8859-8-I as the default charset preference.
- When reading a message, user can choose between 'autodetect directions', 'flush all paragraphs left' and 'flush all paragraphs right', using a toolbar button or a keyboard shortcut.
- Completely reworked message charset correction logic; now correctly setting the charset in many more cases.
- Ability to correct the charset of messages with multiple MIME parts in different charsets, and even text in different charsets within the same MIME part.
- Basic message direction now preserved when doing 'Edit as Draft...'
- Version release procedure changes.
- Users whose default charset isn't windows-1255/6 are prompted about the limited functionality in this situation.
- Text direction detection logic improved: More cases correctly identified, somewhat better performance.
- Arabic locale is now the general 'ar' rather than the specific 'ar-SA'.
- Now decoding numeric HTML entities in messages, e.g. ס becomes the Hebrew letter 'Samech'.
* Composed message direction setting now also applies to the subject input box.
* When setting RTL direction, the message will now be aligned to the right edge of the window, not the the 80-characters-from-the-left vertical line.
* Now setting direction of every div element within a message separately.