- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Rediradio, 14 hari yang laluMozilla无视了开发者和用户的意愿，对中国大陆用户锁区了数个广告拦截插件！Mozilla你们的骨头就这么软吗？
Mozilla locked several ad-block add-ons from China mainland, without consent from users and devs! How could Mozilla become like this?
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17440859, 4 bulan yang laluI added this because I'm constantly getting pop-ups from auto dealer websites - to the point that I have trouble viewing the content of the website itself. This does absolutely nothing to stop those pop-ups.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh user, 4 bulan yang laluProblems with "container tabs".
uBlock Origin 1.42.4 won't block some ads with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703 with "container tabs". uBlock Origin 1.42.4 will work when you move tabs to "no container".
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13470324, 6 bulan yang laluI was using uBlock Origin for a very long time with great satisfaction.
Unfortunately, for the past few months, the plugin makes using Firefox a chore - a lot of web pages doesn't load on the first try, I'm greeted with the message:
"Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site."
Once I disable the plugin, everything works fine again.
I'm afraid I will need to switch to a different adblocker and not recommend uBlock Origin anymore.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Traveller, 8 bulan yang laluThe reason for the 3 stars: I've been using uBlock for about 2 years now. Extremely efficient against ads. But too demanding performance-wise.
Basically sometimes my FF becomes literally unusable, it freezes up for 5-10mins. I sometimes have to restart it 3-4 times to get it to load my first page! At first I thought it was FF itself and was actually looking for an alternative browser, but then I got a hint that it could be the ads + uBlock. So I disabled it and IMMEDIATELY FF started normally as if the freezing that was happening before did never happen. I was really shocked that uBlock can have such a negative effect performance-wise. But now I am sure it is uBlock.
I am going to switch to another probably less efficient adblocker. But I cannot sacrifice that much performance even if it is for good ad blocking.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Bombo Bombom, 9 bulan yang laluGreat addon, but very hard to manage when it comes to trying to get some authentication links to work. Even when allowing all involved URLs, some strict blocking seem to be forced and had to use Edge instead.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17156146, 10 bulan yang laluThis Adblocker was alway awesome until recently. Somehow ads that were blocked before, are now everywhere. I block them, but they return after I refresh the page. That is unfortunate. Other adblockers are slowing down firefox...
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Alejandro, 10 bulan yang laluMy experience has been by so great with this extension, but recenlty It started not blocking the adds on pages I visit most of the time. I believe it's due to the recent update 2 days ago.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 10206391, setahun yang laluGood on most sites, but when you encounter a problem site, there is no way to report it other than the hugely obtuse Reddit.com, where you will find it impossible to either submit a problem or to understand HOW TO SUBMIT A PROBLEM unless you speak 'coder' language.
Utterly useless 'help' section, and the 'instructions' are about as useless. Oh, wait---there are no instructions.