Hati-hati dengan versi lawas!
Versi berikut ditampilkan sebagai referensi atau untuk keperluan pengujian. Anda sebaiknya selalu menggunakan versi terbaru pengaya.
Web site changes:
- Fixed Facebook profile image pop-ups.
- Fixed imgur.com galleries to once again be recognized as galleries and support navigation with left and right arrow keys.
- Disabled attempting to show pop-ups for *.gifv images on Imgur. Gifv images have been showing an error indicator and not popping up since June 2016, when imgur.com stopped providing webm images. These can no longer work for technical reasons.
- Fixed instagram.com (was broken for some users)
- Fixed imdb.com to work even if the Amazon checkbox is disabled.
- Fixed "Others (Indirect)" for some pop-ups.
- Hotkey 'y' now searches for the image on Yandex.com (and 'g' searches on Google Images, as before).
- Removed the 'x' hotkey (which used to disable Thumbnail Zoom Plus, and caused confusion when accidentally pressed).
- Pressing the 'key to not display' , such as Control (see TZP Preferences) now pops down the pop-up. This works as long as the same key is not the configured 'key to maximize the image'.
- Supports Firefox versions as old as 24.
- Supports the Pale Moon browser (a Firefox fork).
- Increased "Save Full-size ImageAs" max default filename length from 32 to 64 characters.
* Adds compatibility with up-coming Firefox versions 46-48.
* Compatible with Firefox as old as version 27.
- Fixed compatibility with older versions of Firefox (e.g. 28) and Pale Moon.
- Improved slimgur.com support.
- Fixed Facebook profile images. They may appear more slowly than before (this is unavoidable due to Facebook.com site changes).
- Added site wallhaven.cc
- Added partial support for multi-process Firefox (for future versions of Firefox ).
- Fixed yelp.com photos
- Removed 'd' hotkey (which used to set the default zoom level)
- Fixes problem on OS X Yosemite with the pop-up's transparency in Firefox 38 and newer. Caused the pop-up to appear too dark.
- Fixes image rotation; now obeys JPEG EXIF image rotation info.
- Added support for nextdoor.com
- Now supports local file:// web pages (but not image files). Thanks to Hakkin Lain
- Fixed yelp.com photos
- Fixed 500px.com.
- Fixed deviantart.com; some pop-ups showed gray “wrong way” image.
- Fixed problem with right-click (context menu) when TZP “Key to” preference is set to Right Mouse Button (thanks to Vlastimil Ovčáčík).
- TZP tool button in the “three line” menu panel:
- Improved look of Thumbnail Zoom Plus tool icon (thanks to Billy Sole).
- Button now shows correct disabled/enabled status.
- google docs is now supported: shows pop-ups for images embedded in google docs documents.
- imgur.com: fixed (thanks to Hakkin Lain & Jan02).
- dropbox.com is now supported.
- outlook.com: Fixed problem which caused outlook.com to report an error. Thanks to Matt Nadareski.
- non-US ebay sites such as ebay.es and ebay.com.uk are now supported. Thanks to J.G.
- giphy.com is now supported.
- pinterest.com fixed
- Fixed: works around Firefox bug 1089297 which sometimes caused high CPU usage, battery drain, fan noise, or “coil whine” on Windows.
- Fixed: saving an image with the “s” key or “Save Full-size Image As” right-click menu broke Firefox 36.
- Fixed problem on OS X where pop-ups in full-screen mode switched desktops.
Web site fixes:
- Fixed problems displaying images caused by Facebook site changes.
- Photos in Facebook chat now supported.
- twitter.com, tweetDeck.com fixes.
- deviantart.com friends menu no longer closes when hovering.
- youtube.com links now work even without "www."
- imgur.com now works on large albums. Supports .gifv format (by displaying the equivalent .webm).
- pinterest.com slowness or "stopped responding" warning fixed.
- tumblr.com: now supports tumblr.com images from other sites, such as tumview.com and tmv.proto.jp .
- itunes.com fix
- flickr.com fix
- The right mouse button can now be configured as the "Key to activate" or "Key to not activate" in Thumbnail Zoom Preferences. Thanks to Vlastimil Ovčáčík.
- Added French localization. Thanks to JB Marcon.
- You can now display image dimensions by turning on Thumbnail Zoom Plus preference "Show W x H".
- Darkened and thinned the pop-up border to look better on dark-backgound pages.
- Disabled audio when playing webm movies in pop-ups (so they behave similarly to gif's).
- Fixed to work again in Firefox Nightly 35.0a1.
- Fixed to be compatible with the Flashblock add-on. If you want to see webm pop-ups, turn off Flashblock preference "Block HTML5 video as well" or add a Flashblock whitelist entry for "chrome" (without the quotes).
- Fix for 500px.com
- New or improved site support including:
- New Disabled Sites preference (blacklist).
- imgur.com albums can now be viewed in Thumbnail Zoom Plus.
- When viewing a popup for an imgur gallery, press the right/left arrow keys (or ‘[' and ']‘ bracket keys) to view the next or previous image in the gallery.
- Imgur galleries are indicated by a green border around the pop-up (if the “Show Border” Thumbnail Zoom Plus preference is on). The first image in the gallery has a light green border; other images have a dark green border.
- If “Show caption” is enabled in Thumbnail Zoom Plus preferences, the caption will show the image number, such as “3 of 7“.
- Added support for WebM movies in pop-ups.
- Facebook: fix pop-ups on posts with multiple images
- Google Maps: Prevent pop-ups on maps w/ satellite w/o labels
- Added Google Plus Photos
- Fixed 500px.com
- Renamed "Save Enlarged Image As" to "Save Full-size Image As".
- Thumbnail Zoom Plus now works with the Seamonkey Internet suite.
- The default location of the Thumbnail Zoom Plus toolbar button is now the Navigation toolbar.
- May have improved image quality when the pop-up is lower resolution than the image's actual size (depending on operating system).
- Hotkey 'b' opens the current pop-up in a new background tab (similar to the 't' hotkey which opens in a new foreground tab).
- New border colors around pop-up:
- green for imgur galleries.
- red for videos.
- blue if the link is different than the pop-up image. Lets you know there's more to see if you click the link.
- white if the link is identical to the pop-up image; clicking the link would not be useful.
- New preference "Hotkeys" to enabe/disable hotkeys (which are available when the pop-up is displayed if the Hotkeys checkbox is on)
- New preference "Context Menu" lets you enable/disable showing "Save Enlarged Image As..." in the context (right-click) menu.
- Updated Swedish translations (thanks to Mikael Hiort af Ornäs).
- Imgur.com albums are now indicated by showing light green border instead of white border (if preference “Show border” is on).
- Fixed a bug with “Save Enlarged Image As…” which affected users who didn’t have the Thumbnail Zoom Plus toolbar button set-up.
- Fixed “Add to history” in Firefox developer releases 22 (Aurora) and newer.
- Restores the ability to see the pop-up while the image is still loading. Note: in Firefox 19 (and older) you may briefly see the prior pop-up image flash before the new image appears. That problem doesn’t seem to happen in Firefox 20.0 and newer.
- When hovering over an Imgur.com gallery thumbnail, the caption now begins with "[ galley ]" so you'll know it's linked to a gallery, not just a single image. You must have the Thumbnail Zoom Plus ‘Show caption’ preference on to see this.
- Improved Spanish localization, thanks to Ricardo A. Rivas – email@example.com
New features (since 2.3.2):
- Added page type “Others (Indirect)“, allowing Thumbnail Zoom Plus to work with more web sites (e.g. ebay.com). Details:
- It finds the full-size image “indirectly” by reading the web page of the hovered link.
- May run slower than other rules since it has to retrieve the extra web page.
- While it’s reading and processing the indirect web page it’ll show a TZP working icon with two dots ( <img alt="" src="http://thumbnailzoomplus.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/working-2dots.png?w=595" title="working-2dots"> ). When it’s actually reading the image it’ll show the usual working icon with three dots ( <img alt="" src="https://thumbnailzoomplus.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/working.png?w=595" title="working"> ).
- Known issue: occasionally, when hovering one thumb and quickly moving to another, you may then see the pop-up from the wrong thumb.
- Added preference “Max Size“, which gives you the option of seeing larger pop-ups than before. It can be set to:
- “Web Page” (default): the pop-up will stay within the web page’s area of the screen (like prior versions of Thumbnail Zoom did).
- “Window“: the pop-up will stay within the overall Firefox window, but may cover toolbars and menus.
- “Screen“: the pop-up may appear anywhere on the screen except areas reserved for the operating system’s Task Bar, Dock, overall Menu Bar, or Start Menu. This setting lets you see the largest pop-ups possible.
- Added hotkey 'g' to Search Google Images for the current image. Details:
- Press the “g” key while a pop-up is displayed to open a Google Images Search for the viewed image.
- It’s a great way to find a better quality version of an image, or other images related to it.
- This works by searching for the web address of the image (so it may not work for images which require a log-in).
- The Google Images Search will be done using Google’s default Safe Search settings, which are generally whatever Safe Search settings you used last time. Be advised that it’s always possible for Google Search results to include adult content and we have no control over that.
- Changed the hotkey to toggle image captions from “c” to “i” (as in “information”).
- Copy Image or Copy Image Location to Clipboard:
- Press the “c” key while a pop-up is displayed to copy the image to the clipboard. You can then paste it into an email, editor, Photoshop, etc.
- Press the “l” (the letter "ell" as in ‘location”) key while a pop-up is displayed to copy its web location (URL) into the clipboard.
- Thumbnail Zoom Plus now works “chrome://” and “data://” web page addresses so it can work with pages generated by add-ons like “Show Me More” and “Browse Images“.
- Added preference “Save As Name” to determine the default filename for the Save Enlarged Image As… command. Options are:
- Caption: use image’s caption text, like TZP 2.3
- Web Address: like TZP 2.2 and older
- Cap. & Web: caption text followed by web address
- Web & Cap: web address followed by caption text
- Compatible with Firefox 22 and older.
- Fixed problem when running Firefox 20 and newer, which caused pop-ups to stop working after trying to hover one whose image is missing.
- Added ebay.com
- Added flickr.com links even on sites outside flickr.com
- Added flickr.com Explore icons
- Added links to videos on vimeo.com, liveleak.com, blip.tv, dailymotion.com, etc.
- Added imgur.com multi-image galleries (shows the first image in the gallery)
- Added 500px.com links
- Added instagr.am and instagram.com links
- Added yfrog.com links
- Added lockerz.com links
- Added redfin.com (for property overview thumb and medium photos; doesn’t support gallery of thumbs for an individual property)
- Added kickstarter.com
- Improved minus.com
- Fixed caption text from reddit.com when the Reddit Enhancement Suite (RES) is enabled.
- Fixed godaddy.com to prevent pop-ups from button in My Account and DNS Manager.
- Added ixquick.com
- Added meetme.com
- Improved positioning of pop-up on Facebook.com profile pics.
- Added asos.com
- Added pandora.com
- Fixed Google Images to work even when “Google Images direct links” from UserScripts.org is in use.
- added etsy.com
- added rhapsody.com
- added allmusic.com
- added favim.com
- added startpage.com
- added tapiture.com
- added pixiv.com
- improved pixiv.net
- changed imdb.com to limit the max size of pop-ups to 800 pixels high for faster display.
- fixed taobao.com to work on more thumbs.
- fixed redfin.com & other sites which embed google maps to not show pop-ups for map tiles.
- fixed Yahoo Maps to not show pop-ups
- now supports picsarus.com image links
- twitter.com: prevents pop-up on login screen’s background.
- Fixed pinterest.com
- Fixed tumblr.com search results page, etc.
- Fixed to prevent pop-ups on redditp.com.
- Fixes a problem in Firefox 19 and newer with "Save Enlarged Image As".
- Fixes a problem in Firefox 20 and newer (current Aurora and Nightly) which caused pop-up to stop appearing .
- Fixes a problem in Firefox 20 and newer (current Aurora and Nightly) which caused the wrong image to appear or the right image with the wrong size.
Other than these fixes, this is the same as version 2.3.
Note: some less serious issues remain in Firefox 20 and newer; I suspect it's a Firefox bug but continue to investigate.
- Added meetup.com
- Added gravatar.com for user avatars on wordpress.com, github.com, stackoverflow.com, and others.
- Added Google Play Magazines.
- Added Google Drive (for images).
- Fixed outlook.com, calendar.live.com, and skydrive.live.com (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote editors) to not show pop-ups when hovering over buttons
- Fixed Facebook’s Search drop-down to prevent pop-up from cycling on and off repeatedly.
- While a pop-up is displayed, press the square bracket keys “[" or "]” to view the image numerically before or after the displayed image (respectively). EG if it’s displaying cat-3.jpg, pressing “]” will show cat-4.jpg. Press “]” again to go to cat-5.jpg.
- It increases or decreases the last number in the image’s web address (URL), so it works only if images are named numerically sequentially.
- It’s useful on sites which name their images using sequential numbers (and even on Google Images searches of those sites), but many other sites don’t name images that way; don’t expect it to work everywhere.
- Example: Kittens Pictures (hover the main image; after the pop-up appears, press “]” to go to the next; repeat for the next after that).
- Improved caption text (for Facebook.com, reddit.com, 500px.com, youtube.com, imgur.com, etc.).
- Improved “Save Enlarged Image As“: the default filename is now based on the image’s caption text and illegal characters are automatically removed.
- Improved “Add to history” to add to history not just the popped-up image but also the link which caused it (ensuring the link turns purple on Reddit.com).
- Changed so Thumbnail Zoom Plus can work on galleries generated by the PrevNextArrows firefox add-on.
- Fixed problem in Firefox Beta 15 and higher, which sometimes caused pop-ups not to appear anymore.
- Other bug fixes
- Added yelp.com
- Added flipkey.com
- Added tripadvisor.com
- Added aol.com main page (news)
- Added patch.com (local news)
- Added pop-ups for thumbs on vimeo.com
- Added pop-ups or thumbs on dailymotion.com.
- Supports more WordPress sites (ones with images like …/wp-content/uploads/…-94×94.jpg)
- Added sites which use PhotoPost vBGallery
- Fixed pinterest.com to work with https://
- Fixed hi5.com
- Fixed to not show pop-ups on sites like redditp.com, where the thumb is as large as the pop-up.
- Added tooltip to preference “Show pictures using all available space“.
- Bug fix: The "Save Enlarged Image As..." command (hotkey 's') was putting an extra '.' in the filename on Windows when the user didn't specify a filename suffix, ending up with e.g. "cat..jpg" .
New Features and Changes:
- Special mouse cursor when link target is same as pop-up image: A special mouse cursor indicates when the target of the hovered thumbnail or link is identical to the popped-up image. This tells you that clicking the link won’t show you anything different than the pop-up.
- Save Enlarged Image As (hot-key ‘s’):
- now saves the image in its original file format and size. No longer converts it to uncompressed png.
- now disables rather than hiding the menu item when it’s not available (so menu items don’t move while you’re using the menu).
- now keeps the Save Enlarged Image As menu item active even after the pop-up has closed.
- the Save As dialog’s title now includes the image’s caption text so you know which image you’re saving.
- Faster display: pop-ups will now show an image as it loads line-by-line instead of only in large chunks. Helps with slow sites or connections or very high-resolution images.
- Changed toolbar icon when Thumbnail Zoom Plus is disabled to make it easier to see.
- Added “Debug” checkbox and “Copy Log” button in Preferences. These help you send information to the developer if there is a problem.
- Added tool-tip for preference “Scrolling triggers pop-up”
- Bug fixes, including problems on Firefox 15.0.
- Added nytimes.com (for many of its thumbnails)
- Added photo.net
- Added photo.xuite.net
- Added smugmug.com
- Added memegenerator.net
- Improved flickr to work with their new Favorites gallery
- Added skylin.es
- Improved picfog.com
- Improved twicsy.com
- Fixed viddy.com
- Added redbox.com
- Fixed Facebook and Netflix pop-up positioning to avoid covering the site’s own pop-up better when page zoom is not 100%.
- The “Wikipedia” checkbox now supports not just wikipedia.com, but most sites which use the mediawiki framework.
- Now supports sites which are Powered By Coppermine Gallery
- Now supports sites which use the tw-galerie and piwigo frameworks.
- Now supports sites which use phpThumb.php.
- Fix for new layout of Facebook.com
- Marked as compatible with Firefox 16.0a1
Added the ability to globally enable/disable Thumbnail Zoom Plus:
- Added global “Enable” check-box to the top of the Preferences window.
- Added hotkey ‘x‘ to toggle the global “Enable”.
- When Thumbnail Zoom Plus is disabled, you can still use it if you hold down the “Key to maximize image” (default: Shift) while moving into the thumbnail. Then press ‘x’ to re-enable Thumbnail Zoom Plus.
- Changed the toolbar menu into a separate toggle button and menu. Click on the button to turn off TZP for all sites or click again to turn on. Or click the arrow to the right of the button for the menu.
- “Scrolling triggers pop-up“. By default this is Off, but if you turn it on, scrolling the page under the mouse will trigger pop-ups to appear (which was the default behavior in version 1.6.0). Enabling is useful on sites which aren’t too dense with thumbnails (eg reddit.com); disabling is useful on sites with very many thumbs (eg Google Images).
- Added preference “Pop-up Takes Keyboard Focus”:
- When on (the default) the pop-up takes keyboard focus from the web page so you’ll realize typing is for the pop-up’s hotkeys, not the web page. The pop-up closes when it loses keyboard focus.
- Turn off if you’re having trouble with the pop-up closing immediately or if a web page’s pop-up menus close when the Thumbnail Zoom Plus pop-up appears (eg on certain Linux machines).
- Pressing up, down, left, or right arrow key while pop-up is displayed will now scroll the web page. Used with “Scrolling triggers pop-up” on, lets you view successive thumbs’ pop-ups by simply pressing the “down” key to scroll the page. Limitation: doesn’t scroll html frames.
- Pressing Return or Enter while the pop-up is displayed is like pressing that key on the page itself, typically activating the hovered link.
- Non-alphanumeric keys pressed while the pop-up is displayed are now passed through to the web page.
- Facebook: handles embedded videos better.
- added egotastic.com
- improved myspace.com
- improved pinterest.com
- Added instantwatcher.com
- Prevented pop-ups from my.xmarks.com
- deviantart.com: fixed problem with the site’s Friends and Groups pop-up menus
- google.com: prevented Google logo from showing as pop-up.
- Added photosight.com (previously only had photosight.ru)
- handles background-image tags better, adding support for more sites.
- Fixed: in 1.7.2, Thumbnail Zoom Plus pop-ups would not to appear for users who didn't have the Thumbnail Zoom Plus toolbar button in any toolbar.
- Fixed: now honors disabled site check-boxes more strictly. Previously, disabling e.g. Facebook or Youtube disabled site-specific rules for those sites but didn’t prevent pop-ups due to Others or Thumbnails rules. Now if you disable a site, no pop-ups will appear from that site at all.
- Fixed: it sometimes re-displayed the pop-up when slowly moving the mouse out of the thumbnail.
Thanks to David Kump for running tests for me and raymond.l for reviewing 1.7.3 so quickly.
You Control The Zoom: you can control how large the image is displayed:
- Hotkeys '+' and '-' let you zoom larger or smaller and key 'd' remembers that zoom for future pop-ups (see the Hotkeys section below).
- Added "Default Zoom (%)" preference. Images will be enlarged this much larger than their full resolution (if window size allows) so you can see the image even larger. Note that you may see image compression artifacts when this is larger than 100.
- Default Zoom is initially set to 144%, letting you see the image even larger than before.
Captions: the thumbnail's caption text is shown at the bottom of the pop-up. Configurable in Preferences.
Hotkeys: when the pop-up is displayed, you can use these hotkeys (without holding Control or Command):
Open / Close the Pop-up:
- "Escape" closes the pop-up.
- "Control" when entering the thumbnail causes the pop-up not to appear. Configurable in preferences.
- "Shift" temporarily lets you see the image larger by turning on "Show pictures using All available space" and setting zoom to 200%. Configurable in preferences.
- "-" (minus) and "+" (plus or equals) decrease or increase the zoom size of the current pop-up
- "Zero" resets the zoom size of the current pop-up to 100%
- "d" saves the current pop-up zoom size to the "Default Zoom (%)" preference for future pop-ups.
- "a" toggles the "Show pictures using All available space" preference.
- "c" toggles the "Show caption" preference.
- "t" opens the pop-up image in a new tab; useful when the image is larger than fits in the current window.
- "n" opens the pop-up in a new window (an alternative to "t").
- "s" saves the pop-up image to a file.
- "p" opens the Thumbnail Zoom Plus Preferences dialog
- "h" takes you to the Thumbnail Zoom Plus Help page
- For more details see "Hotkeys" in the User Manual.
Help: Clicking "Help" in the Preferences dialog or toolbar menu or pressing "h" while the pop-up is displayed takes you to the Thumbnail Zoom Plus web site for documentation or support.
Added support for:
- Amazon.co.uk and other non-US Amazon sites
- blogspot.com & blogger.com
- Google Play (Music, Books, Movies, and Android Apps)
- RootzWiki and other forums using IP.board
- taobao (淘宝网)
- weibo (新浪微博)
- and others
This release includes several bug fixes, including:
- no longer pops up when scrolling a thumbnail into the mouse; prevents undesired pop-ups on sites like Google Images.
- fixed a problem on Linux which caused pop-ups too appear tall and narrow.
- honors the page's zoom factor better; works with "nosquint" better.
New Support Site, User Manual, & Facebook Page
Our new website, thumbnailZoomPlus.wordpress.com includes a user manual, release announcements, and support info. You can also find us on Facebook.
Thanks to our beta testers and everyone who sent suggestions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Improvements for specific web sites:
- added gmail.com image attachments
- added tumblr.com (in "Others" rule)
- added stumbleupon.com (in "Others" rule)
- added yandex.com and yandex.ru image searches, Google Images links, and other sites using "imgurl=" or "img_url=" in links. Requires "Others" and "Google Images" preferences on.
- improved deviantart.com, engadget.com, facebook.com, flickr.com, linkedin.com, twitter.com, twitpic.com, wikipedia.com
- fixed last.fm non-English sites (eg http://lastfm.es)
- shows an orange warning indicator if there's an error loading the popup image.
- shows a warning indicator with two same-size blue squares when the popup wouldn't be much larger than the thumbnail, and so it won't be shown.
- Changed busy indicator to a tiny version of the image so you can see how much is loaded.
- Pressing Escape to dismiss no longer passes Escape to the web page.
- The "Others" rule no longer shows popups for links to YouTube.com, Twitter, TwitPic, Google Images, or deviantArt if the site-specific preference checkbox is off.
- Fixed styling of the tool button (thanks ozblg!)
- Other bug fixes and speed-ups
* Added the option to add viewed images to the browser's history. This causes the browser to color links so you can tell which images you've viewed, e.g. on reddit.com. Disabled by default; enable with the "Add images to browser history" setting.