- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh piecevcake, 3 tahun yang laluExcellent well structured and many options.
A pity the annotated pages are lost between sessions. Otherwise it would replace all the markup addons as well!
Would have 5 stars if it worked on moz pages.
Reply to Dev- THIS page for example, and addons page. Will open on github
Balasan pengembangdikirim 3 tahun yang laluThank you for the review. That's unfortunately impossible from a technical point of view to save a moz: page. I do not know what moz: page you want to save but if that's the reader view, note that there is a button in the annotation editor to format the page like in the reader view. If you have an account on github, I recommend to open an issue if you want to discuss about this.
THIS page cannot be saved with Firefox because Mozilla blocks extensions on some of their domains. You can use another browser like Chrome to circumvent this limitation though.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh LUH, 3 tahun yang laluIt's been a life saver for me. I've multiple websites with too many contents and sometimes I really need to access them without internet. Thank you for Android support. I wish if Firefox would implement this feature by default :)
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh rahul32, 3 tahun yang lalui wanted to save a bunch of links. This extension really helped to download them. The command line feature to download batch URL's works with minor issues. Hardly few links were getting errors. The developer is supportive too.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh faz, 3 tahun yang laluFantastic work. Real careful attention to detail makes for a great HTML. If only people understood the power of what you have built! I would recommend to standardise this instead of MHTML!
Balasan pengembangdikirim 3 tahun yang laluThank you! Fortunately, HTML is already a standard :). MHTML is almost dead, Google will probably withdraw its support on Chrome in favor of... Web Bundles (https://web.dev/web-bundles/). Mozilla said they do not want to implement this new specification in Firefox because of the potential security issues it would introduce, see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ha00dSGKmjoEh2mRiG8FIA5sJ1KihTuZe-AXX1r8P-8.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15824379, 3 tahun yang laluSaves images, fonts within the saved HTML.
Single file to rule them all.
I have been looking for something like this forever.