Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh snow, 4 bulan yang lalu
Wow,this extension was so satisfying that nearly all website could be saved, but there is a little bug that it couldn' t work on the website written by Java.And the extension couldn't save the .gif on website. Hope the developer could fix it for promotion.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 bulan yang lalu
Thank you for the review. This is unfortunately not the best place to talk about issues. Please contact me by email (See "Support Email" here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/single-file/) or create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Firefly, 6 hari yang laluFor a webpage with 12k images, and 16gig ram, it crashes the tab and fails to save, halfway through.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 18157483, 8 hari yang lalu* trial run on single webpage of fenix nightly 122.0a1 (Build #2015987392), bd7fff1650+, downloaded without any issues
* i dont have github account, for issues what are my other options?
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh gregzeng, 19 hari yang laluWorks ok on Chromium based browsers, but Firefox, not sure. Mint Cinnamon, official, with all latest certified updates. New installation everywhere.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 11321600, 2 bulan yang lalurepeatedly popping up an unwanted 'release notes' tab when I am not interacting with the extension. deleted.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 bulan yang laluI'm sorry for the inconvenience. This sounds like a bug but I cannot reproduce it and you're the only person reporting it. It's supposed to display the announcement only once the extension updated to the version 1.22.x. The announcement has been removed in the new version anyway.
BTW, you're supposed to contact me or post an issue here https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues when you encounter a bug. The advantage is that this "trick" works for any open-source project. It's more productive because your comment has been flagged as a "bug report", it will surely be deleted and will have served absolutely no purpose.