Original Download Statusbar add-on for Mozilla Firefox is abandoned October 28, 2011:https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/download-statusbar/
Does it mean its death? Of course not! It has been reborn! I brought it back to life!
Now it is called S3. Download Statusbar and works with all Firefox versions 26+
Completely rewritten code to be compatible with the latest versions of firefox, but visual interface unchanged for use as a familiar old Download Statusbar
What is S3.Download Statusbar?
Despite its compact size, S3. Download Statusbar packs in more useful features than the standard download window. The fully customizable interface auto-hides when not in use, allowing full control without interruption.HotKey:
- Ctrl + Shift + Z = Show(and switch to Full mode)/Hide Statusbar
- Ctrl + Shift + Insert = Undo last clear
- Ctrl + J = Open Downloads Library page
(compared with the original Download Statusbar):
- Replace Downloads Library page.
Now you have full control of your downloads history!
show progress, time remaining, full file path, url, etc..;
show summary progress;
for one download or groups: retry, pause, cancel, resume, etc..;
search in Downloads History;
preview image files;
and many other functions
- Show only NUM completed downloads
- Hide downbar button
- Checksum for downloaded file
- Checksum for any file
- Auto Mode (when download finished: switch to mini-mode, else enable full-mode)
- Position of the buttons in statusbar (left or right)
- Only for Full Mode: hide statusbar when all downloads are completed
- Show special icon if the file not found
- Place newest downloads from: Left or Right
- S3.Download Statusbar in top of the screen (Enable panel S3.Download Statusbar) OR in bottom of the screen (Disable panel S3.Download Statusbar)
- Execute command when all downloads are completed (Close browser or Shutdown computer or execute some file and execute some command from command-line. For example: send to Email)
- Options: Text Sizes - Tooltip Size