- oleh ander, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5This worked brilliantly. I wanted to save photos from a commercial site that disabled the context menu's "Save Image" option, and didn't want to bother taking and editing dozens of screenshots. I installed this and the normal context menu returned. Well done, and thanks!
- oleh Leigh, 5 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Works marvelously for me. :) I habitually right-click to go back a page when browsing, so it's infuriating when web designers override it for no good reason. I also appreciate that the code's on GitHub for review. Thanks so much for writing and publishing this!
- oleh abr, 5 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Tested on Aug 13, 2021.
I wanted to download a video from a private facebook group.
1. Change the www in the URL to 'm'.
2. Click play on the video.
3. Click Allow right-click extension.
4. Right click on the video and save the video as.
- oleh Punching You, 8 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5You must click the toolbar button, or manually add comma separated lists to the addon's options page. I tried this many years ago and didn't any of that, I just expected it to work on every website all the time. I still don't know why that's not the default behavior but it works, you just need to manually enable it for every site you encounter that is being annoying.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16266650, 9 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5great extension for some reason i cant right click in my browser but now that i installed the extension i can right click on pages where i never been able too , i never write reviews but i thought this extension deserves my review and privilege of doing so ,, good job guys ,,
- oleh Rick, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Just to let people know, just go to about:config and change dom.event.contextmenu.enabled to False and websites can No Longer Block Right Click.
i would hope that the extension developer doesn't delete this comment as i still gave you 5 stars, plus an extension like this should be for people who is scared to mess with anything in about:config or just doesn't know about it.