- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17504208, 4 bulan yang laluDeleted it before I could really use it because it made the email box where the little purple star was in at the right "sticky" on top. IE, when a popup from the website popped up, the email box was on top of the popup, blocking a large part of the text and I couldn't read it. Maddening.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 4 bulan yang laluHi So sorry to hear this. If you'd like to re-install the add-on you can actually disable the Relay icon in email fields by clicking the Relay add-on icon in your toolbar, clicking the gear icon, then turning off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites"
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16702712, 5 bulan yang laluLeider nur 2 Sterne, da ein großer Teil der Infos in englisch und somit für mich kompliziert erst übersetzt werden müssen.
So wie es ist, verstehe ich die Anwendung noch nicht um effektiv damit arbeiten zu können....
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh asmblur, 5 bulan yang laluOn the addon page for FF Relay, scroll all the way down and click Privacy. When the page comes up, change "websites" at the end of the address to "firefox-relay", hit Enter. Scroll all the way down to "Information We Share".
I, personally, don't feel comfortable with Amazon being given access to that information. Attempts to remove personally-identifiable information have been bypasses many times before and I have no doubt that whatever safeguards Mozilla has in place will eventually be worked-around.
It's a nice concept but ruined by involving a company known for their pervasive tracking.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh SA, 5 bulan yang laluPlease go to the addon homepage and scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy" and read it carefully - your user info will be shared with 3rd parties and Amazon is specifically listed as one of them. Your emails go to Amazon, completely unencrypted, for Amazon to potentially scan looking for keywords to target consumers with ads (actually, TWO consumers - you and your recipient). Always look for "zero access" services when it comes to email; it means the email is encrypted before arriving to the email company and not even their own employees can read the contents - they have "zero access".
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Bob Who, 5 bulan yang laluHalf baked, with a shaky future. Lockwise, Sync, Monitor, DNS over https, VPN all will fade away if you won't pay for a subscription. Other email obfuscation service plugins are still easier, unlimited.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17482766, 5 bulan yang laluMore and more websites just add "mozmail.com" into stop list for a registration(saying - "use your real email to register"), making this addon useless...
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17194056, 5 bulan yang laluBeen using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...Hi I'm so sorry to hear that. On Relay.Firefox.com after you sign-in, in the top right corner there is an account icon, please click this, then "settings". Do you have the option for "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." selected? This will ensure that labels are saved on the server and should sync across your devices.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17151922, 5 bulan yang laluA complete wonder, it works just as well on mobile devices (using debugger mode) although they should add the possibility of paying Premium in other parts of the world.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Marrows, 5 bulan yang laluIt's an awesome feature from Mozilla, but I can't customize the address so it's hard (the first one was impossible) to remember and use outside my PC. If Mozilla updates it and make the address customizable, I'll give it a 5 star rate