- oleh charles, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Usefull, but I would like to be able to fill the field from the extension button without having to go to another page (that would also avoid having to write a mail by hand when pasting is disabled)
- oleh totor, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Nice concept and execution but theservice is tied to mozzila mailserver. Many mail providers are ofering a joker system. I wish this would offer the option to user any alias email generated from a rule in config ie: firstname.lastname@example.org
- oleh Marc, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Mouse over is too aggressive in some sites. Suggested logins menu appears when the login is already filled in and covers login button preventing me from pushing it. Also I would like to be able to pick a alias I already use from a list on mouseover.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16814634, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5When I click on the relay icon, it inserts a new alias, but I want one of the past alias I created to be inserted here(Because there is a limit of 5 aliases). So I've to manually go to the relay dashboard and copy it from there.
- oleh Kelue, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Excellent service, but this extension needs some work. Right clicking the floating Relay icon should present you with a list of the aliases you already have generated on your account so you can auto-fill them in the E-Mail form field with one click. As it is now, you have to:
Click the floating Relay icon > click on Manage All Aliases > go to the new open tab > sign in > click the copy button next to one of your aliases > go back to the original tab > past the alias email address.
This is a real annoyance that defeats the purpose of the extension entirely. I could just have a link to Firefox Relay on my toolbar to click on every time I need to copy one of those aliases, because that's effectively all this extension is: a floating link.
- oleh Highly, Ltd., setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5The icon that appears in an "enter email" box offering to create a new email address works fine the last few days. I'm wondering if there is an easier way to use one of the five aliases that have been set up. Right now one needs to:
1. click the Relay icon in the toolbar
2. click Manage All Aliases in the pop-up window (a new window opens)
3. click the copy icon next to the preferred existing alias
4. return to login window
5. paste existing alias
Would you consider implementing a right-click menu in the login field that offers options including creating a new alias as well as the ability to select any current alias? That would require only two clicks, and no page navigation. Seems a lot more convenient to me.
- oleh Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5The service is excellent. It just works and I can't discern any meaningful lag due to having my email forwarded so great job, Mozilla! However, in regards to this add-on specifically, I have a major complaint: I believe if you're going to have an auto-fill feature that places a glyph button in email fields, then the add-on should act like a password vault and let you click on the button > select the created alias you want > address is filled in the field. The add-on has half of that paradigm done well. It allows creation of new aliases and the option to take you into the "full" add-on management screen for more detailed changes. However, it's rather annoying to use a password vault that auto-fills but then when signing up with a relay address (i.e. my vault has nothing to remember yet to auto-fill), I have to go to manage my aliases and copy + paste them into the field. Again, though, I really value the service and it would be a 5-star extension if it let me pick and fill the alias within the current page's form.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16706737, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5The plugin doesn't play well with RoundCube web interface. Limits email search options by rendering pull-down options (Subject, From, To Entire message, etc.) inaccessible when "Show Relay icon in email fields on web sites" is selected.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13731281, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Initially I was impressed. However a way to continue with more 'aliases' does not present itself clearly. Are there more?....or was this just a flash in the pan !!??