Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
Privacy Badger 1.0.1 No Restart
oleh EFF Technologists
Protects your privacy by blocking spying ads and invisible trackers. Warning: This add-on is in alpha, so you may find some bugs! Read more: https://www.eff.org/privacybadger
About this Add-on
Privacy Badger sends the Do Not Track header with each request and evaluates the likelihood that you are still being tracked. If a domain appears to be tracking you on multiple websites, Privacy Badger automatically blocks your request from being sent to the tracking domain.
Our extension shows you one of three states for each tracker. Red means block the tracker. Yellow means that we don't send cookies or referers to the tracker. Green means unblocked (probably because the third party does not appear to be tracking you - yet). You can click on the Privacy Badger icon in your browser's toolbar if you wish to override the automatic blocking settings.
Nothing can stop the Privacy Badger from eating cookies when it's hungry!
Privacy Badger is a project of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (https://www.eff.org)
* Fixes bug where local storage being turned off causes privacy badger to
* Fixes UI bug where two sliders are displayed in the popup
* Fixes bug where, tutorial nagging box never goes away.
* Bugfixes from 0.99
* Detects Canvas Fingerprinting
* Detect Local Storage Supercookies
* Improved UI
* Options page for overriding privacy badger settings
* Report Broken Site button
* Many Bugfixes (see github)
* Translations into swedish, french and german
* Release Candidate for 1.0
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: