Hati-hati dengan versi lawas!
Versi berikut ditampilkan sebagai referensi atau untuk keperluan pengujian. Anda sebaiknya selalu menggunakan versi terbaru pengaya.
* visual cue for google auth token and tool tip for what google client login you are using,
* UI cleanup
* removed import/store confusing. Everything is done with preferences
* enabled regular Firefox menus on windows
* added storing headers and parameters as preferences
* added storing timeout as a preference
* many small bug fixes
* the sidebar has been removed
* the window has been reorganized to make it more usable
* the common http verbs are now buttons again
* the parameters and headers have been integrated into the main window
* a tools menu item for poster has been added
There are a number of minor enhancements:
* the status text is now displayed for responses
* empty posts can now be sent
* parameters are now encoded properly to support UTF-8 character encodings
Fix for PUT calling POST instead.
Made actions smaller by using drop-down list box for actions.
Updated to support firefox 3 rc1
Added support for base64 encoding
* Added a progress dialog for long requests.
* Added support for Google client login and storing
and using the Auth value for Google services.
* Added a shortcut key (Ctrl-Shift-P)
* Added interference of content type from browsed file via Firefox's extension to mime type mapping
* Added support for deleting all header or parameters
* there is a new feature for setting request headers.