- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14708105, 5 tahun yang laluThis Add-On was the only one which I found some time ago and which really works to make a screenshot of longer websites.
Thanks a lot!
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14499133, 5 tahun yang laluThis replaces Abduction! as my go-to page image saver. I'm glad at least the concept of full-page image capture has survived the transition to WebExtensions.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh BarrySoetoro, 5 tahun yang laluThank you . . . Kathleen Brade and Mark Smith for a wonderfully implemented add-on that does as you stated it would without any surprises or crashes. Finally, someone managed to build a screenshot-er that simply takes a perfect PNG/JPG snapshot and puts it where you tell it to after automatically, properly naming the image in accordance with the url/page title. Couldn't want an app to do it any better than Pagesaver WE!
Haven't tried JPG's yet because historically, PNG takes and renders the best images for such things as a very long website page, and your app completes that task very well, the best I've ever tried so far, and I've tried every available, in-browser screenshot-er app that's come along for many years.
A personal pref on this: Not that you'd mess things up, but I just don't see how this could be improved, its absolutely perfect! - hence, I'm afraid to update since this version simply because it seems like apps, usually through no fault of the creators, just inherently go awry because of browser conflict. So, I'll keep updating Waterfox and leaving this BEAUTY alone until the two become incompatible and I'm forced to update?
THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 12458171, 6 tahun yang laluPage Saver is the finest page- or image-saving extension that I've ever seen, by a pretty good margin. Simpler, smoother, more effective, and considerably more flexible than most other browser grab-oids.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 6696096, 6 tahun yang laluI loved the Pearl Crescent addon before FF57, but WE version is lacking some features:
1) capture the page without visual scrolling ***
2) use hotkey for capturing ***
3) save to Downloads\SUBFOLDER (like Downloads\PageSaver or something user-defined) ***
4) automatic filename increment postfix on name collision (instead of file overwrite) ***
5) some kind of solution to capturing of the fixed elements - for example the fixed footer panel (position:fixed; bottom: 0;) on "https://modnakasta.ua" is repeated on every scroll, instead of being drawn in the actual position (bottom: 0; in this case) or only once (as Screengrab addon does)
The features marked with *** were present in former versions of Pearl Crescent addon and/or are present in current addons from other developers (like mentioned Screengrab addon).
But Page Saver WE works faster on long complicated pages! ;-)