Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
NewScrollbars (aka NoiaScrollbars) 1.2.4
The "NewScrollbars"-extension replaces the default scrollbars of Firefox and Thunderbird with colorized ones (partly) known from "Noia themes".
Firefox 32 zoom bug with custom scrollbars got fixed in Firefox 33 beta 6, Aurora and Nightly!
About this Add-on
- seven predefined scrollbar colors + customizable colors
- two scrollbar widths (13px and 17px)
- two scrollbar backgrounds (light and dark)
- English/German options window
- works with Firefox and Thunderbird
- colorpicker to style custom scrollbars
- textfield to set background color (hexcode) for custom scrollbars
- option to pick a random scrollbar on startup
- option to hide scrollbars
- options to customize scrollbars background, thumb, buttons, size
- option to make scrollbars transparent (only if "GlassMyFox"-extension is used) (Firefox only, AeroGlass Windows 7 / Vista only)
This add-on is recommended for people, who like to have "high contrast" scrollbars. Colorized scrollbars can be more kindly for eyes.
"NewScrollbars" extension also works with some complete themes.
A very small add-on to only remove scrollbars.
Note: Every currently opened website has to be reloaded after every change on this add-ons preference window.
Zoom / Firefox 32 issues fixed in Firefox 33 beta 6
The 'new' scrollbars are images which get altered using applications zoom feature. In Firefox 32 scrollbar thumb disappears on these zoom levels 30%, 60%, 90%, 120%, 130%, 150%, 180%, 210%, 220%, 250%, 260%. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1066934
Workaround: Go to "View"->"Zoom" and chose to zoom only text, so scrollbars size stays while zooming on a page. All scrollbar-styling add-ons and themes suffer from this problem.
Add-on Compatibility Reporter
If you have any problems, please contact me via email. Bugreports via "Add-on compatibility Reporter" extension without description are not helpful to solve problems.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Versi 1.2.3beta3: