Cobalah ribuan pengaya yang tersedia di sini, unduh Mozilla Firefox, cara cepat dan bebas untuk menjelajahi Web!Tutup
Selamat datang ke Pengaya Firefox.
Pilih dari ribuan fitur tambahan dan gayakan untuk membuat Firefox jadi milik anda.Tutup
More In Content UI + 2.2.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Use your Firefox without chaos of floating windows: Bookmarks, Downloads, History, Page Source, DOM Inspector or others if you want. View them directly in Firefox window.
Tentang Pengaya ini
Supported windows (possible to change in options):
- Firefox Library (Bookmarks, History and Downloads). All ways to open Library are supported (including Downloads Panel and Downloads Complete notification)
- View Page Source including viewing source of frames
- Firefox Options (it uses built-in Firefox feature that is hidden in prefs)
- Page Info
- DOM Inspector
- and many others, see screenshots for full list.
It is possible to add own windows to open them in sidebar or tab?
Generally yes but this addon can't support all windows and this feature is rather for advanced users. Many of them may be broken when opened in sidebar or tab or even affect stability of Firefox.
How to add own windows to open them in sidebar or tab?
First of all you need enable "Advanced Mode" in Options dialog. It will cause show two new options: a "Capture Mode" checkbox and "New Rule" button. By click "New Rule" you can create own rule. You need specify URL of window whose attemp of opening, will cause chosen action (open in tab, sidebar). You can get the url of window by opening it in normal way and inspect it by DOM Inspector. The easier way is temporary enabling "Capture Mode" which "captures" every (almost) window opening attempt (by clicking a button, clicking a menu item, ..). Then you can try open the window you want to open it in tab or sidebar. This attempt will be captured and instead of opening the window a dialog will be shown where you can choose how to load the page in future (in tab, in sidebar). After performing this you can disable the Capture Mode (in Options, Tools Menu or from toolbar button).
The addon is credited to original More In Content UI Library and about:config styles and opening Library in tab feature.
- Changed style of pages shown in tabs to more content like - Windows only (e.g. flatten menus and toolbars, little margin, interface colors of tab content is more suited to default Firefox main window now)
- Added option to disable styles for all in-content tabs (e.g. Library, about:config and other chosen in options)
- Added favicons to tabs
- Added support for reloading tabs, restoring from session (but it may not work for some cases)
- More supported windows in sidebar or tab (e.g. Browser Console in sidebar, Print Pages to Pdf, Xpath Checker)
- Compatibility with:
- Html Validator (Validating, view source),
- "Start!" button in DownThemAll Add Url window
- Attribute Inspector Custom Button: Ctrl + click should go to proper node in DOM Inspector now when rule for DOM Inspector is enabled
- Using view-source: for Firebug console links and Devtools links