- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15245612, 8 jam yang laluESPAÑOL - Spanish:
Para mi antiguamente esta extension era mucho mejor antiguamente... hoy en dia realentiza mi firefox y bloquea videos de youtube haciendo practicamente imposible reproducir casi todos los videos de youtube por favor, arrenglenlo saludos.
Ingles - English:
For me, this extension was much better in the past... nowadays it slows down my Firefox and blocks YouTube videos, making it practically impossible to play almost all YouTube videos, please fix it, regards.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh default-design, 9 hari yang laluUnfortunately, it is now STOP! the browser :( / Sajnos most megállítja a böngészőt : ( _
This is the first time that I had to reinstall (uninstall / install) because it stopped (but not crash/ed!) the browser (Firefox). But! it protects browsers (Ffox, chromium, etc.) very nicely!
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14647989, 9 hari yang laluthis app needs to be actively managed - but if you know when to turn it off, its very useful to be in control and safe! Great app!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Phil Chris, 11 hari yang laluFor some reason this add-on for me, makes YouTube stops working for advertisement issues.
First photo is ON: https://imgur.com/J0fPzNv
Second Photo is OFF: https://imgur.com/kFSvzVL
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh GamerForFun, 15 hari yang laluKeeps flagging government ID checks in my country as phishing attempts. Also blocked several pages I had triple-checked with other sources were completely safe
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh VenD, 18 hari yang laluUpdate 22 November 2023:
Apparently, YouTube have been slowing down Firefox users and especially users with adblockers enabled.
I thought it was a weird coincidence that both my Firefox and Mercury (a fork) browser experienced massive slowdown on YouTube. It wasn't just loading the YouTube pages, both of the browsers can't even load YouTube videos as fast as they should.
Both browsers were able to load YouTube videos at normal speeds again after disabling this plugin. I've tried disabling and enabling multiple times to be sure. Some Firefox users reported that they did not experience any of the slowdowns regardless of the news. It could be the usual experimental rollout that YouTube always do and perhaps my browsers' fingerprints changed the moment I disabled this addon.
As of now, YouTube is fast again even with this addon enabled.
It has been a great companion to my Malwarebytes Premium. However, recent updates have killed its efficiency and performance, making Firefox extremely slow.
I've noticed huge slowdowns every time I open Firefox. Not only that, I lost the ability to watch videos above 1080p with this extension enabled as it is simply killing Firefox behind the scenes for no apparent reason.
I only found out this extension to be the cause of it by using Firefox's troubleshooting mode. As soon as I enabled this extension, Firefox became very sluggish and slow.
I'll write them an email about this but for now, avoid it at all costs. If you already have Malwarebytes Premium installed on your PC, I don't see a reason why anyone would need this companion extension.Possibly related, https://www.androidauthority.com/youtube-reportedly-slowing-down-videos-firefox-3387206/ .
Please reach out via support.malwarebytes.com so we can gather more details.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17998596, sebulan yang laluthis is a terrible software its making my computer CPU usage go up so much to the point my PC is not usable so AM LEAVING THE MALWARE BYTES APP AND EXTENSION FOREVER. AND NEVER COMING BACK so please don't try this software
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh AMCarter3, sebulan yang laluI installed Malwarebytes Browser Guard on Firefox and Safari many months ago. It appears to work well in Firefox. However, in Safari the question is... how do I update it to the current version? There are 4 Browser Guard extensions added to Safari Settings. All 4 are ver 2.0.1, yet the App Store indicates the latest version released 10/25/23 is ver 2.1... and after opening it, it claims the new version is installed and active. However, it was NOT installed. The version in my Applications folder is still ver 2.0.1. This is very confusing.