- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17595911, 2 hari yang laluI'm a skilled PC user, but this add-on has helped save me from accidentally opening scam/imposter websites several times. Since adding it to Firefox, my SUPERAntiSpyware scans have also picked up way, way less PUPs and trackers to clean! It's definitely effective and I consider this to be a vital add on to get whenever I've had to reset a device or use a new one.
The only problem I have with it is that it has no accessible whitelist option. You have to go into your browser's add-on settings and completely disable it if you ever find that it's blocking an important popup. Though that's rare and it's still more than worth the benefits.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 hari yang laluThanks so much for your kind words!
We have a user guide for just this situation https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038520394.
Please reach out if this doesn't solve your issue.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17531896, 2 bulan yang laluFANTASTICO!! Saved me from so many things! already, that's amazing, but it also doubles as an adblocker! I LOVE THIS. if it was a choice, I'd give it 908792008/10. Literally no downsides.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15145394, 2 bulan yang laluOk, but blocks images on some news websites. I don't see a way to white list sites, so I disable the extension. I'd give a higher rating if I could find out how to white list selected domains.Hey there, sorry you experienced that!
We have a guide to help with this situation here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039021953
If you have a moment, please submit a support ticket there as well to let us know the news sites with issues; we are always looking how to improve.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13494739, 3 bulan yang laluKept getting multiple popups from Malwarebytes trying to get me to subscribe to a paid service. Finally the addon interfered with my email and ability to get online. I tried to uninstall the Malwarbytes software but kept getting 'wait for other program to uninstall' message. But I wasn't trying to uninstall any other program. Finally after opening in safe mode - the computer very sluggish the entire time - I was able to uninstall. After rebooting a couple of times in normal mode things finally got back to normal. Whether a but or a deliberate attempt to compel purchase, this program is terrible. Does it make your computer safer? I don't know, but if the computer won't run, what's the difference?Hi there, I'm sorry you had this experience.
Though, this appears to be a problem not with Browser Guard but with the Malwarebytes Desktop Application.
What you experienced is not the intended experience, please visit support.malwarebytes.com to hook up with the appropriate folks to get this resolved.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh xcheat, 3 bulan yang laluMalwarebytes used to be good I just dont know what happen :*(