- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16973682, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Not good a lot of missed ads , doesn't block pop-ups get ADGUARD instead had no misses with it so far blocks everything malwerebytes claims to block and more
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 15605482, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5Couldn't figure out why on many retail websites, the "Customer Reviews" section of the page would be missing or not work.
Once I removed this this add-on, the reviews appeared once again.
No option to white list websites so I just removed the add on.
- oleh oldmilkmaid, 2 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Honestly, I don't remember when I added this to my Firefox, but last night I was working on my website, adding photos to a page, when suddenly I couldn't see the photos. Tried rebooting the computer - still couldn't see the pictures. Contacted my webhost (Webstarts) this morning and explained what I did and what was happening. They had me check different browsers - photos worked on Chrome and Viasat Browser, but not on Firefox or Edge. This was on the Webstarts working site as well as online on the public site. It only affected my website, no other webpages, and affected all the added (non-background) pictures and graphics. I finally deleted MBAMBG from Firefox and Edge, refreshed those, and it worked - I had my photos back. I don't know why BG doesn't get along with Firefox and Edge, for me, but I hope we can get it worked out - I love MBAM and Webstarts, and pay for both! It would be a shame to have to permanently drop BG so my website works properly!
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 bulan yang laluHey there, we have identified & fixed the issue that occurred on Webstarts.
If you reinstall and give the add-on about 5 minutes to fully refresh its database the site should work as expected.
If there are any other issues, please reach out at support.malwarebytes.com.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16914185, 3 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5This has been a good extension for a long time.. Lately though, when ever i go to youtube.com, the little hit counter on the extension's icon just keeps counting up and up. It started doing this recently. Not sure if it's an issue with the extension, youtube, or firefox, but the extension does not display this behavior on the chrome version of the extension.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14979361, 3 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Freeze the complettly Browser on harmless websites, only thing you can do is shutdown your pc and restart and delete this junk extension!