To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Tutup
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
About this Add-on
(In case you were wondering why $10.74 is our suggested donation amount, it's because the processing fees are ~$0.74)
It can be a pain to remember alternative domains when the main domain is moved or illegally seized.
Rather than mess around in your hosts file or keep a list of alternative domains and copy/paste this add-on automatically redirects you to the correct alternate site.
We have an extensive FAQ on our homepage: www.MafiaaFire.com
You can grab the source code for this as well as the Chrome version on our site, it's open source!
You can also make a donation there if you wish to!
Yes, this is the same plugin referenced (by and) on:
CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Wired, eZee.se, Techdirt, ArsTechnica, TorrentFreak, Yahoo, BoingBoing, ACLU, Associated Press, the EFF, Slashdot, CNet, PCWorld, ComputerWorld, PCMag, MacWorld, The Register, The Washington Post, The Enquirer, DSLReports, The Times of India - and thousands more!
(Simply try "mafiaafire dhs" or "mafiaafire" on Google or your preferred search engine!)
Some major changes were made in this release (both internal and external) from 6b.
- Displays a big notice when redirecting you, there is no mistaking it when you are being redirected now.
- Displays a bar that you were redirected AFTER it redirects you, there is no ignoring the fact that you were redirected.
- (Both the above features were added as an extended security precaution, even though it was not requested or really needed. It just tightens the plugins security and that cannot be a bad thing Wink )
- You can force a redirect list to update now - without a restart. (As was requested)
- More mirrors to load balance better (internal)
- Changed the load balancing code (internal)
- Encapsulated most of the vars (internal)
- (Other small internal changes that are way too small for pretentious bullet points :P )
- Some of the redirect domains have gone offline or were seized, these needed to be removed from the redirect list
- There is a notification that was irritating some users,removed it
No other changes were made, no animals were harmed during the making of this software.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Versi 0.8b:
Untuk membuat koleksi Anda sendiri, Anda harus memiliki akun Pengaya Mozilla.
The sites you visit are NOT saved.
Since the sites you visit are NOT saved, they cannot be sent to us, so:
No user data is sent to us.
There is no way for us to know which sites you visit or how you use the addon - and that's how we like it because we have no interest in knowing which sites you visit and how you use the addon.
If you own a dog or a cat give it a hug for us :)
Perjanjian Lisensi Pengguna Akhir
We will try to fix any issues that arise in a timely manner but use at your own risk.
This is our first foray into add-on development but I really doubt it will start WW3 or skynet :)
You may not install this addon if you are the MAFIAA or affiliated with them - for example: The RIAA, MPA, ICE and other goons as well as corrupt or just plain stupid politicians who side with the MAFIAA.
If you violate the above, while we may be powerless to come after you, kindly look in the mirror to see a hypocrite, then ask the first person you meet to punch you in the nose as hard as possible.
There are no guarantees given or implied. Use only for lawful purposes.
We are not responsible for you do and you agree to indemnify us entirely for any and everything by using this software.
Please use this add on only for good, not for evil.