- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Shan Sanear, sejam yang laluCurrently having issues with Google Maps, need to disable it completely for them to work correctly
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Kain, 2 tahun yang laluUnfortunately breaks some websites when loading a different version of certain frameworks than what the website requires. The developers should allow an option to disable these broken versions individually instead of turning off the extension for the entire website.
Good for most websites but not all
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 tahun yang laluThanks for your feedback. Normally upgrading within a major line (v5.x or v4.x) isn't a problem. But unfortunately there are exceptions, e.g. jQuery. I could add a option to disable upgrades, but if you load a framework from a CDN, you can load more from there. There you can also use the whitelist directly and disable the extension for a domain. It would be great if you report these sites, then I can look at it and improve the extension.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh A FF User, 3 tahun yang lalu>>> PLEASE ADD "RULE SET" FOR ADGUARD! <<< THANK YOU! :D :B =DGood idea. I prefer to have suggestions for improvements and bug reports on Codeberg.org. This makes the development transparent and traceable.
Anyway, I have created a ticket: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/105
--> Implemented in v2.4.0
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13284684, 3 tahun yang laluI removed this addon for a very petty reason -- the default behavior of the addon is to open up the addon changelog in a popup every time the addon updates. This is a big no-no for me.
But look, it seems to work fine, I would recommend it.Thanks for your feedback, but you can disable this behavior in the preferences ;)
Many users want the popup because of the rule generator. Not everyone uses the generator, but is interested in the changes, so the popup opens in the background. And for those who don't want that at all can disable it in the preferences :)
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15149624, 3 tahun yang laluHello,
Thank you for this useful addon. I have a question regarding the rules for Ublock Origin. Do I have to update the rules in Ublock everytime I update LocalCDN or only when the 'last update' message changes its date? Please, see screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/OhdSpEk.pngA change is only necessary if new domains (not the following path) are added. Should this be the case, a new tab with a changelog and the rule generator will open automatically.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15980382, 3 tahun yang laluIt's an addition to the previous post.
In my "blacklist" are already following domains (and I guess this list will be extended):
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Someone, 3 tahun yang laluSeems to work for the big hitters like ajax.googleapis.com but misses fonts.googleapis.com bootstrapcdn.com ajax.cloudflare.com cdn.jsdelivr.net and ajax.aspnetcdn.comThanks for your feedback. Almost all of the CDNs you write are included in LocalCDN. The only difference is fonts.googleapis.com, because the browser uses a font of your operating system as a fallback. More information can be found in the Wiki: https://gitlab.com/nobody42/localcdn/-/wikis/home
If you know other frameworks that are delivered by the CDNs, I'd be happy to add them. Just open an issue on GitLab.