Hati-hati dengan versi lawas!
Versi berikut ditampilkan sebagai referensi atau untuk keperluan pengujian. Anda sebaiknya selalu menggunakan versi terbaru pengaya.
* Tell Firefox we support multi-process mode.
* Fix a performance regression that could severely slow down rendering large documents.
* Fix copy-pasting JSON to not introduce unnecessary whitespace.
* Empty arrays no longer have collapsers.
* Updated ru-RU localization.
* Rebuilt to support newer Firefoxes.
* Ellipses once again appear when arrays and objects are collapsed.
* Users can opt in to treating content types other than "application/json" as JSON. Add new content types in the extension preferences. Please be careful with this setting!
* JSONP support has been removed. Please consider using cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) instead. See https://github.com/bhollis/jsonview/issues/9#issuecomment-75919259 for rationale.
* Empty JSON responses no longer cause the page to load forever.
* Added hi-IN translation courtesy of Kishu Agarwal.
* Expanding and collapsing with arrow keys now does not collapse the top-level object/array.
* Object keys that are not valid JS identifiers are now displayed with quotes around them.
* Dragging a .json file onto Firefox should syntax-highlight it correctly, again.
* Navigating in Firefox with keyboard shortcuts will no longer trigger expanding/collapsing JSON.
* Updated compatibility to state that JSONView is now only compatible with Firefox 21+. This was true of 0.8 as well but was not documented correctly. It is possible to install JSONView 0.7 on older Firefox.
* file:// links are recognized as URLs thanks to Marcin Wojnarski.
* Firefox < 4.0 compatibility has been dropped.
* More-efficient array/object collapsing, switch to arrows from +/-.
* HTML-encode links.
* Fix empty arrays being displayed as objects thanks to Quoc-Viet Nguyen.
* Keyboard shortcuts to collapse all or expand all using the left and right arrow keys thanks to Harshit Rohatgi.
* Path tooltips on object keys thanks to Adrian Vogelsgesang.
* Escaping of quotes in generated HTML thanks to Adrian Vogelsgesang.
* Copying the formatted JSON and then pasting it now pastes valid JSON.
* Preserve formatting for JSON error responses.
* When disabling or uninstalling JSONView, make sure to remove the HTTP Accept header customization.
* Better escaping of potentially display-breaking Unicode characters in strings, and some other tweaks. Extracted from a patch by Johan Sundström.
* Some services are now loaded lazily in hopes of decreasing any effect JSONView might have on Firefox startup time.
* Unicode NUL character is now escaped when showing the body of an unparseable string.
* Whitespace will no longer be collapsed
* Firefox 4 Beta compatibility
* Fixed a bug where values that were 0 or false would not show up.
* Fixed a bug where documents would sometimes show up as invalid when Firebug was enabled
* Bumped compatibility for 3.7a1pre
* Doesn't show empty arrays and objects as collapsible, and displays them on one line.
* Fixed an error reading large files.
* Added Bulgarian, German, Hungarian, and (partial) Turkish translations. Thanks to Стоян Димитров, Archaeopteryx, Team erweiterungen.de, MIKES KASZMÁN István and Ersen Yolda from BabelZilla.org.
* Compatible with FF 3.5.*
* Added Catalan, Spanish, Japanese, Portugese (Brazil), Russian, and Simplified Chinese translations. Thanks to Fani Kozolchyk, and Xavi Ivars - Softcatalà, hoolooday, drry, Marcelo Ghelman (ghelman.net), Пирятинский Виталий, and urko from BabelZilla.org.