- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16680374, 13 hari yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5I honestly don't know why everyone is giving 5 star reviews. First, in the description of this extension, the word Firefox is used 3 times (one of which is in combination with the word 'bug') and the word Chrome is used 8 times.
I have Inifinity tab installed in Brave Browser. I backupped the data from the extension in Brave Browser. I want to restore that backup into Infinity new tab for Firefox and low and behold: that is not possible. Or at least: I have not yet discovered an obvious way to do this. If it is possible, please enlighten me.
On Firefox the extension is called Infinity new tab (Pro); in the Chrome store it is called just Infinity new tab (not Pro). Why not have that same version available for Firefox?
Also, I don't want to create accounts for simple itty-bitty things like creating a local backup; that's rediculous. Everyone else may be giving away their data and usage to companies like Infinity for free. I am certainly not going to.
All in all: Infinity tab on Chrome/Brave is great! On Firefox: not so much.
- oleh Steve, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5I don't link other accounts to log into any app. If Infinity New Tab would allow me to register to their site with a unique id/password I would try it. Any plans to change this?
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 15109761, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5Has log in and sync issues with Firefox Q. 67.0.4 (64-bit). Once logged in it does retain SYNC. I have emailed the developer a few times. No responses to date...
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14919751, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5It doesn't show me the G-mail notification!!!!!!!!!! Although I turned-on "Show number of unread emails from G-mail on the icon" button.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14390225, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5Very annoying that there's no simple alternatives to google or facebook when you want to login.
Can't use a safe basic mail instead
The plugin is useful tho