Cobalah ribuan pengaya yang tersedia di sini, unduh Mozilla Firefox, cara cepat dan bebas untuk menjelajahi Web!Tutup
Selamat datang ke Pengaya Firefox.
Pilih dari ribuan fitur tambahan dan gayakan untuk membuat Firefox jadi milik anda.Tutup
Tentang Pengaya ini
The only addon in this category with the feature to enable searching local files from the computer.
iGoogle is rewritten as a WebExtension. If you prefer the version 1.7, you can continue using it (and disable upgrades) which should work with Firefox older than v57.
Due to lack of file-system API, v2.0 will have a Sidebar (FF54+) for Dropbox and file upload for the local files.
- Multi Process Compatible
- Sidebar with Drag/Drop and File-Upload
- New Tab is opened next to current one and in background
- Option to open the result Tab in Foreground (v2.2) (default is Background)
- Works on any site or images on a local web documents opened by the browser (as long as the image source is supported)
Supported image sources are:
- Web Images: src starting with http/https
- Data URI: src starting with data:image (v1.3)
- Local Images: src starting with file:/// (v1.3)
(AFAIK the only addon in its category with this feature)
Note: Instead of uploading a large image, you will get the same result faster from a small thumbnail
- Holding the 'Ctrl' key (Win/Linux) or 'Cmd' (Mac) (v1.4) will open the search result tab in the background (v 1.3) (v1.2 used 'shift' key)
- New tab will be inserted relative to the current tab (v1.3)
This addon is developed and tested on Firefox/Windows.
Please let me know how it does on other versions, platforms and applications.