Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
Groundspeed is an add-on that allows security testers to manipulate the application user interface to eliminate annoying limitations and client-side controls that interfere with the web application penetration tests.
About this Add-on
What can I do with Groundspeed?
Groundspeed allows you to modify the forms and form elements loaded in the page. Some practical uses include:
- Changing the types of form fields, for example you can change hidden fields into text fields so you can easily edit their contents.
- Quickly removing size and length limitations on text fields so you have more space to type your attack strings.
- Changing form target so the form submits in another tab.
How does Groundspeed compare to the other web application security tools?
Groundspeed was not created to replace other tools used for webapp security like Firebug or Burp, but it was designed to make the life of penetration testers a little easier.
- moved all variable previously in browser.xul to groundspeed-sidebar.xul
- removed all extraneous files from the package