To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Tutup
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Tutup
Graphical Timeline 0.9.5.1-signed No Restart
oleh Girish Sharma
A Firefox Developer Tool to visually analyze various events like Network Calls, DOM Events, Garbage/Cycle Collection, etc.
About this Add-on
Graphical Timeline is a new and interesting way of debugging in Firefox. It visually displays the events happening in your browser in real-time. Currently events like Network calls, DOM events, and memory collections events are being tracked. More will follow as I continue the development of this Developer Tool.
To use the developer tool, simply choose 'Graphical Timeline' from Web Developer Menu under Firefox menu or Tools Menu. (or hit Ctrl + Shift + Q). Click the record button to start capturing the events.
Follow http://grssam.com/tag/graphical-timeline-of-events/ for more updates.
This is a total work in progress, so feel free to shout out any issue on this page.
- Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
- Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
- Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
- Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
- Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
- Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
- Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.
Note: Toolbox support is a bit experimental right now, although it should work completely fine. The API itself is not yet stable.
More Toolbox related features and fixes coming shortly.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
Untuk membuat koleksi Anda sendiri, Anda harus memiliki akun Pengaya Mozilla.
- How many times did the user clicked the Zoom icons ?
- How many times the user dragged the ruler ?
and similar stats.
This will help be cream out the most used features and improve them further.
This will also help me identify the features that are hidden from user and I will try to make them more visible in the future update.
NOTE: These user stats are only collected if you are updating the add-on. So if you have just installed the add-on for the first time, the add-on will not collect stats.